+ Reply to Thread

Thread: an idea to repair sabs

Rift Disciple

Default an idea to repair sabs

Give every player the option to remove charges.. if you remove them yourself they will only do 50% damage or so..

Anyway a 1 point remove charge abbiltie in tier1 of the PvP trees would work out okay...

A 3 point abbilitie that lets you remove charge for 80% 60% 40% could also work....

make it work like every other reactive abbility, just popping up.... good PvP will notice, bad PvPers will die misserably

Problem solved

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by lordbachus View Post
    Give every player the option to remove charges.. if you remove them yourself they will only do 50% damage or so..

Anyway a 1 point remove charge abbiltie in tier1 of the PvP trees would work out okay...

A 3 point abbilitie that lets you remove charge for 80% 60% 40% could also work....

make it work like every other reactive abbility, just popping up.... good PvP will notice, bad PvPers will die misserably

Problem solved
    3 skill point nerfing a whole class, reaaalllllyyyy good idea man.

Shadowlander

Quite posibly worst idea I've ever heard.

And I'm not gonna post an argument regarding why that is, cause that's just not my style!

Yeaah.
    Xatoshi 29 rogue -saboteur/nightblade

Rift Disciple

i still dont see any reason to nerf sabo in any way or change their skills whatsoever...besides the fact no one here has played them at 50 anyhow, ive never been 1 shotted at 30+ by a sabo...granted ive lost 80% of my HP in an instant, but never a 1 shot....i mean we barely have any valor to mitigate some of sabo's damage yet...and as ive said before once u spot a sabo take him down quickly...defensively sabo's suck...i took one down 1v1 in WF...yea his detonate did 1900 damage...but by then all my dots were on him and i was in full swing he never got a second off even with all his stupid anl bombs...i was playing necro at the time...i also have a sabo and i do insane damage but when 2 MM's target me and the pets i stand no chance without some good heals

Telaran

Maybe every class can remove the charge but it does it full damage effect. While keeping the same dps it would protect you from spike damages.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kinsact View Post
    i still dont see any reason to nerf sabo in any way or change their skills whatsoever...besides the fact no one here has played them at 50 anyhow, ive never been 1 shotted at 30+ by a sabo.
    This.

No one has been oneshotted by a sab because it takes five shots just to stack the charges. I don't get how people think this is a single move. It takes six gcds to pop a full stack. How much dps do other dps classes do in six gcds?

Sure, if you also give every player a button for a 50% damage reduction shield, and make it spamable.
    MM arrows/bullets hurt just as much as a saboteur taking time to plant charges then detonate. As do DoT's. As does that warrior slicing me up with a 2 handed sword. As does that Ranger/Beastmaster/Necro pet.
    Need I continue?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Vraesh View Post
    Sure, if you also give every player a button for a 50% damage reduction shield, and make it spamable.
    MM arrows/bullets hurt just as much as a saboteur taking time to plant charges then detonate. As do DoT's. As does that warrior slicing me up with a 2 handed sword. As does that Ranger/Beastmaster/Necro pet.
    Need I continue?
    That would just make sabs seem even more OP. Since we can just hold on the detonate and wait for the shield to go away, and then pop 'em.
    Xatoshi 29 rogue -saboteur/nightblade

Rift Disciple

Need I continue?
    Perfectly said. Agree 100%

I have a few more constructive suggestions in my thread. I don't know if this is allowed, but here's a link to it. http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...s-for-Saboteur
    I got a safe full of cherries 'cause I pop it and lock it.

+ Reply to Thread