+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man you guys never stop

Soulwalker

Default Man you guys never stop

It really blows me away how other class members of this community will come over to another class, and act like they have been using this class, and post " I am way over powered" , you need to nerf me! The reason I know this is my friend has done just that, more than once. Heck, he got his whole clan to do it, over 100 members(they are all Clerics) did just that, posted OP posts.

He goes into forums and posts like he is using the class and says, This soul is way OP, hoping to get the DEV's to nerf that class. This all because he got killed in PVP warfare, for being stupid. So his answer is to make every class except the one he likes , nerfed.......

He wants to be the king of PVP, always at the top of the boards, and wants his class to be the best.
    Its the same old story over and over again.......nerf the other classes, except mine.

They all want the "I win Class/Soul" .... I say , just have fun and stop this deceptive crap.

Soulwalker

Your friend is stupid. As are people like him. IF every soul combo was nerfed, then everyone would just roll "HIS" class/soul set up.... and he'll still get his butt handed to him in PvP b/c he's still stupid, but everyone is using the same character build he is.

Maybe that is a good idea.... then he can't blame his lack of skill on the "OP" builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathorn View Post
    Your friend is stupid. As are people like him. IF every soul combo was nerfed, then everyone would just roll "HIS" class/soul set up.... and he'll still get his butt handed to him in PvP b/c he's still stupid, but everyone is using the same character build he is.

Maybe that is a good idea.... then he can't blame his lack of skill on the "OP" builds.
    /agreed
    Mods? pfft! Get L337.. L2P!
    "Bad graphics.. is like having a ugly fat girlfriend, with a great personality" She will be your friend, but you don't want to "Play" with her.. - ME
    "Fanboys, are like those parents that no matter what.. think they have the most beautiful child in the world" - me

nice friends you got brah.

Now stop posting and go to sleep...and dont forget to wash your teeth before! You both have school tomorrow, you know.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 02-07-2011 at 10:49 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Plane Touched

It's good the devs aren't morons and don't take that kind of post at face value.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rockism View Post
    It really blows me away how other class members of this community will come over to another class, and act like they have been using this class, and post " I am way over powered" , you need to nerf me! The reason I know this is my friend has done just that, more than once. Heck, he got his whole clan to do it, over 100 members(they are all Clerics) did just that, posted OP posts.

He goes into forums and posts like he is using the class and says, This soul is way OP, hoping to get the DEV's to nerf that class. This all because he got killed in PVP warfare, for being stupid. So his answer is to make every class except the one he likes , nerfed.......

He wants to be the king of PVP, always at the top of the boards, and wants his class to be the best.
    Its the same old story over and over again.......nerf the other classes, except mine.

They all want the "I win Class/Soul" .... I say , just have fun and stop this deceptive crap.
    A thread like that would almost be as bad as this thread.

Shadowlander

Why do people want classes nerfed? I've ALWAYS felt that it was more fun to be buffed.

But being a sab, I don't see that happening to us anytime soon, haha.
    Xatoshi 29 rogue -saboteur/nightblade

I don't think one doosh (intentionally spelled wrong) counts as... "you guys". I'm sure it happens... it always does... but if the devs are any real kind of Dev, they'd listen to it with a grain of salt until mass numbers of people start pouring in to complain.
    Last edited by Gauwyn Vorec; 02-07-2011 at 12:05 PM.

The fun part here is that healer clerics are the most op class in the whole game along with sabo + void knight.
    Last edited by Elortar; 02-07-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Rift Disciple

in a way seeing all these forum posts about every class in game needs a nerf is a good thing...means the game is balanced since every thinks every other class is OP...course i hear more QQ about sabo but thats only cuz of the insane burst they do which takes 6 GCD's (normally no extra skills) to pull off...ive seen almost every class in a post with people saying theyre OP and need a good swing of the ole nerf bat

+ Reply to Thread