Closed Thread

Thread: Marksman/Ranger/Bard?..

Default Marksman/Ranger/Bard?..

As subject says - would that build be a good combo?.. I like Marksman/Ranger but i am a bit confused about the third soul and thought, maybe some healing from bard would do?

Any other thoughts on a Rogue setup for PvE/Solo/Grouping?

Thanks in advance!

Aeon Knights are currently recruiting all Guardian classes - Contact Nerie on Steampike shard if you need a new casual & friendly home.

Soulwalker

I can recommend you to use ranger/marksman/bard only in instances , to support your party members . But saboteur has useful skills in a battle .
    Last edited by Commander; 02-07-2011 at 05:23 AM.

I would also like to add (beg) that if you are in a warfront, please do not over write a high spec'd bards motifs. :P
    Therylin - R5 Healer
    Thericia- R4 Rogue

Default Rang/Mark/Night

Deep into Ranger and Marksman with just the Blazing Fury and Coup De Grace (5 points each) in Nightblade to increase your damage. If you have a mob get close to you you can switch to blade work to finish it off.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Soulwalker

I used MM/Rang/NB and it worked well. NB was only for the passive and buffs. I also thought about Bard for the healing aspect... having used MM/Rang/NB I'm not sure I'd need it.

Closed Thread