+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood Raptor Pictures

Shadowlander

Default Blood Raptor Pictures

Was just wondering if anyone could post up a picture of this pet since it sounds sweet but I was just wondering what it looks like. I tried google but that didn't turn up anything. Thanks.

Yeah, me too. I want to know how that pet look like after big disapointment when I got greater razorboar at lvl24 lol. Anyway, if anyone have a screenshot please post it. Thx

A little search on these boards..

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
    Last edited by Nexcin; 02-07-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Aeon Knights are currently recruiting all Guardian classes - Contact Nerie on Steampike shard if you need a new casual & friendly home.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexcin View Post
    Nice, it's a kool pet. Thanks a lot

Soulwalker

Default regarding the Raptor.

So, as a Ranger I was very eager to get the Raptor during this Beta. However, despite looking good, I reverted back to using my GreaterRazorbeast (Oink), because the Raptor could not hold agro.

Maybe thats not the way its designed, I dont know much about each pet.... But as I prefer to play ranged DPS, I need a pet to hold agro.

Shadowlander

Afaik, the Raptor/Dire Wolf are both dps pets. The pig is the only tank pet, since it has threat generating abilities. For solo play, pig is best, obviously, but for group play or in PvP, the other two are far superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Effervescent View Post
    Afaik, the Raptor/Dire Wolf are both dps pets. The pig is the only tank pet, since it has threat generating abilities. For solo play, pig is best, obviously, but for group play or in PvP, the other two are far superior.
    From what I can tell, if you pump enough points into Ranger to get the Raptor, that's what you'll be using as a DPS pet.
    However, for PvP wolf seems like the best choice simply for the 30% less healing on maul.

+ Reply to Thread