+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The guardian and the elevator :D pk movie

Wink The guardian and the elevator :D pk movie

Another movie with my rogue hunting guardians ,in a higher area this time ,scarlet Gorge.I didnt edited the audio ,it is just what i listen when i play.

ON 1000 HD you can see great quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwngxiABo3w

And part 2 with more guardians pk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRz-__lpw2o
    Last edited by Cyborg; 02-09-2011 at 11:07 AM.

what build do you use?

Shadowlander

what souls did you use?

Look on his skills and you can see he have most points in assassin to get foul play and improved stealth, rest are in nightblade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentalbroccoli View Post
    Look on his skills and you can see he have most points in assassin to get foul play and improved stealth, rest are in nightblade.
    Yes but i dont know what is the third soul if he got one ..

Quote Originally Posted by Raneorn View Post
    what build do you use?
    I was like 20 or more in assassin and then some in nightblade and i got only 5 in rift for teleport and 15% attack power.The build was ok ,but still ,i make changes all the time.

Telaran

wow ganking some lower level guys on 50% hp from the back while under mob attack.

insane pvp. lucky you called it pk before, so this was expectable.

anyway goodjob to put some points to nightblade

Quote Originally Posted by LindaFortune View Post
    wow ganking some lower level guys on 50% hp from the back while under mob attack.

insane pvp. lucky you called it pk before, so this was expectable.

anyway goodjob to put some points to nightblade
    Nb can give you some good things ,but i always change my souls .It is like ,the combo is not good for all levels ,and after 3-4 levels i come with another build .

what exactly was the point of this vid? jw. Because it doesn't really showcase any skill... was it just for lulz?

Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    what exactly was the point of this vid? jw. Because it doesn't really showcase any skill... was it just for lulz?
    Guardian hunting is a great sport ,i just show how smooth the things going if you know how to spot the weak and old pray buahahah

I ganked with my warrior some ,but mages that heal are a pain.

Hey, I am all for sin pvp, since that is my class of choice.. however, most of the time you took on players many levels lower than yourself. And most fights had 50% hp to start for the victim. Thats what they were, victims. Because there was no skill in involved in this video, just slaying of lower level players at half health/fighting mobs.

I dont claim to be amazing at PvP but I suppose I am a lot more honorable. I tend to fight players my level +/- 2 levels and I dont initiate attack until they are full health and not fighting a mob. that way its skill vs skill as opposed to a shameless "ganking."

You did correctly label is at PK. Please, if youre going to be on Sunrest, roll defiant so I can find you and teach you a few lessons via the direct approach. Thank you.

General of Telara

This vid shows that steath PvP is alive and well. Glad to see it.

Some more challenging targets might have been better. Also pleased to see xp being awarded for world pvp but i think that since youre level 32 and some of your targets are 31 it should be more than 808xp. That cant be much at all at your level.

Telaran

Great quality video

LOL though for making a video about ganking lowbies/50%hp people and when you did jump someone close to your level like 2nd guys In the video I think you couldn't finish the job. Sadly, you blew all your CD's and still failed with what looked like a good opener.

Don't post any more video's unless it's something good to redeem yourself from this fail video.

Plane Walker

Entertaining to watch

There is another thread that complains that rogues don't crit for 1k like warriors do. Which makes me laugh. You can't stun for 8 seconds AND crit for 1k.

This video was great quality and clearly shows the solo play style of a ganking rogue. You DON'T need to crit for 1k to kill stuff.

EDIT: ty for posting, Don't worry about all that haters saying "you fail" and "ganking lowbies on half health" This is the nature of a pvp server. you don't stand there wait for the other persons cd's to be ready - to be at full health and then say 1 -2 - 3 gooooo. thats a duel. not reality in a pvp server
    Last edited by sshadoww; 02-07-2011 at 04:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast