+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealth problems

Soulwalker

Default Stealth problems

I was curious if other players were having issues with stealth. The skill seems to work fine but for some reason if I have a helmet or hood on it still shows it. My body and all other gear are show stealth but not the helmet. I know other ally players can see my helmet but im assuming enemy players can not. I was just curious if other people were having similar issues.

Shadowlander

Yea my sin shows helmet too. havent had a prob i pvp with enemies seeing it tho. but in all honesty i like the helmet showing heh

Quote Originally Posted by Benold View Post
    I was curious if other players were having issues with stealth. The skill seems to work fine but for some reason if I have a helmet or hood on it still shows it. My body and all other gear are show stealth but not the helmet. I know other ally players can see my helmet but im assuming enemy players can not. I was just curious if other people were having similar issues.
    You send in a tick?

The only problem I had with stealth was how easily I got pulled out of it. At level 11 I tested it against a level 10 Ranger and his pet. 3/5 times When I got in melee range the pig immediately pulled me out of stealth. At the time I had 1/2 Silent footsteps as well.
    Finkle: Dwarven Rogue
    Vanguard

Soulwalker

yea I submitted a ticket but was curious if it was something stupid on my end.

I've noticed the headwear bug happening to others, but never myself.

yeah, helmet show on mine too...kinda anoying me tho, and my stealth fully upgraded in soul tree and mobs still detect me when I get near them. It's happened same to Kelari camouflage too.

Shadowlander

I dont really have a problem with stealth.
    Then again, most times I circle around towards a 90 degree
    angle behind the mob, plus Elusiveness helps out a lot too.

Soulwalker

yea I have no probs with elusiveness and stealth working its just the showing of my hood is annoying.

I am having a serious problem with stealth. A defiant and I (both sins) were yelling back and forth because we could see each other from like 50m away. We tested by me going stealth and moving around. Once I was in position I yelled at him to come stand on me and sure as heck he could. I know a marksman buddy of mine was having the same issue but thought he might be easily seen because lack of the talent. However, I have the 30% increase and can still be seen at 50 meters. It leaves kind of a "ghost" like image that you can briefly target then it goes away. I submitted a ticket, but was just curious if anyone else was having an issue. I even recall running down the Scarwood road and just seeing afk rogues in stealth(opposite faction) along the side of the road like 25m away. Anyone else?

+ Reply to Thread