I've leveled my rogue to lvl 26 with main contribution pts. in Assassin tree and some in Infiltrator/ Riftstalker. My other role is Assassin/Riftstalker/Bladedancer with main pts. spent in Assassin tree as well. My gears consist of a couple blues and the rest are green, all above lvl 20. I notice in Warfront my DPS count aren't even near the top and I die just way too fast too many times. Furthermore, healing class have a really easy time killing me as my DPS isn't high enough to keep the fight interesting. I've went to Stonefield territory for open world PvP and I notice Expose Weakness kept on breaking my stealth even when it said that it would not break stealth. I really don't know what's going on, probably a bug? Now, I really feel Assassin is a broken tree at the moment and it's not going to get fixed any time soon before game launch. There isn't much DPS and skills to help turn the fight around. Paralyze can only be used in stealth which takes away assassinate, our only main opening DPS. =(... It's fun playing a sin but at the same time it's not.

I'm not sure what's in store for Assassin at lvl 50, but at low level the class is weak, comparing to other classes with gears with similar level. I'm not sure what effect vitality has, but I notice my vitality was low when I fought against a lvl 18 healing class by the name of Syloria. He/she pretty much got owned me. The level difference should be in my favor but I just got beaten down pretty handedly by a lvl 18 healing class. LOL... made me sad the whole night.