+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Healing

Soulwalker

Thumbs down Rogue Healing

I have been watching the forums for some time now ever since i came back from my break from this game, however i feel as if it has been too long that i have been gone, but also I think it was well deserved and now im regretting coming back because healing is legit the most broken thing in this game for rogues right now and should be fixed. I came back after being gone for a year to two years, and yet these devs cannot get things together. It sickens me because in Warfronts, healing was my favorite thing and i was actually good at it. My dps is sub-par i think and should be brushed up on, but i went into warfronts and i tried every spec i could think of that was to my knowledge viable, and yet, i swear i do 1000-3000 heals, and like 5000 heal crits which is ****ing absurd. How about we stop having "meet and greets" and so on and start having a sit down talk about not having healing in warfronts broken as ****. Rogue healing is by far my favorite thing to do and yet, so broken i cant even heal through something like reaver dots... Sit down... Talk... Figure out a damn game plan, and fix the **** that is broken. I would rather have good content that isn't broken, than bring out more unbroken content.

Are you sure that you don't just run outdated builds and expect them to magically work with old macros ?

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

Most healing specs do little healing in PvP, especially raid heal specs and even more so if you don't have PvP gear. While I do think that several of the healing specs in the game need a buff (Physician, Sentinel/Purifier, Preserver), PvP isn't the place to test how well they perform.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xainee View Post
    I have been watching the forums for some time now ever since i came back from my break from this game, however i feel as if it has been too long that i have been gone, but also I think it was well deserved and now im regretting coming back because healing is legit the most broken thing in this game for rogues right now and should be fixed. I came back after being gone for a year to two years, and yet these devs cannot get things together. It sickens me because in Warfronts, healing was my favorite thing and i was actually good at it. My dps is sub-par i think and should be brushed up on, but i went into warfronts and i tried every spec i could think of that was to my knowledge viable, and yet, i swear i do 1000-3000 heals, and like 5000 heal crits which is ****ing absurd. How about we stop having "meet and greets" and so on and start having a sit down talk about not having healing in warfronts broken as ****. Rogue healing is by far my favorite thing to do and yet, so broken i cant even heal through something like reaver dots... Sit down... Talk... Figure out a damn game plan, and fix the **** that is broken. I would rather have good content that isn't broken, than bring out more unbroken content.

You seem to have come to the assumption that rogue healing is broken because of your experience in PvP.

If you played any other class and didn't come to such absurd conclusions, you'd find that according to you, EVERY class is broken in PvP when it comes to healing.

Ascendant

Pvp is different then pve.

That being said I only pvp. In pvp you need to gear way up which includes frag leveling. Your heals per second go way up once geared AND properly specced. It takes months to gear up, if not longer. My rogue Ive been playing for over a year since I returned has only 3 frags maxxed out since I solely pvp. Just an example.

41 bard rest phys is one good spec. Hybrid builds for rogue healing are generally better then pure 61 builds. Debuffing is also a part of being bard. Your like an assist healer with utility.

You will see little effect until you play hundreds of wfs, gear up, and learn the builds. Just a fact. Warrior heals are absolute best and your also tanky, mage heals are next best, then primalist then cleric. Rogue is last but brings utility.

+ Reply to Thread