+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sarleaf

Thread: BiS Frag list?

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple catpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    160

    Default BiS Frag list?

    Self explanatory, is there a list anywhere of bis planar frags in each slot?

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    397
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

  3. #3
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    70

    Default

    I use the one Mrwidoes linked, too.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=151381528

    It's easier to read than this other one:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...LhJAZx/pubhtml

    And for PvP fragments, I just kind of aim for the same kind of stats with fragments that say War- something.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple catpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Thanks a bunch!

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarleaf View Post

    And for PvP fragments, I just kind of aim for the same kind of stats with fragments that say War- something.
    Do WAR crit fragments drop in PVP? Been playing for a couple months and I think about 100+ WF wins during that time and not a single crit main stat drop. I know that is not a long time but at this drop rate it will take a year (or more) to get geared with frags? I'm kind of disappointed, tbh... Crit power essences are also a little slow to come by as well.
    Meepz@Wolfsbane
    Joebuu@Wolfsbane

  6. #6
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    234

    Default

    The list above covers the main stats that you want however just as important if not more is that you make sure all the secondary stats are decent also. I would suggest that everything has Dex,cp,ap at a minimum with the apropriate main stat as listed above. Not having the other dps stats as secondaries with all your frags misses out on a lot of stats.With all the randomness and rarity with getting fire and death those are the only 2 types i could see not having all 3 main dps stats on them. For true bis you would want all five stats including str and crit chance but both of those add much more minor gains than mainstat, cp and ap that them being missing doesn't make as much of a difference, and its up to each person to weigh their worth in time/plat cost.

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebuu View Post
    Do WAR crit fragments drop in PVP? Been playing for a couple months and I think about 100+ WF wins during that time and not a single crit main stat drop. I know that is not a long time but at this drop rate it will take a year (or more) to get geared with frags? I'm kind of disappointed, tbh... Crit power essences are also a little slow to come by as well.
    I have these from the boxes that drop when the team wins:

    Punishing Mystical Life War Fragment, tier 6, with crit power, max health, intelligence, dodge and spell critical hit.

    and

    Punishing Mystical Life War Fragment, tier 6, crit power, intelligence and doge.

    Huh. I guess they both have the same name? But with different stats. I'm too broke to level the second one, though, so maybe the second will eventually have the same stats as the first.
    70 Cleric Sarleaf@Hailol, BoS tank, PvP healer
    alt: Frazzleweed (20-something mage)

  8. #8
    DST
    DST is offline
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarleaf View Post
    I have these from the boxes that drop when the team wins:

    Punishing Mystical Life War Fragment, tier 6, with crit power, max health, intelligence, dodge and spell critical hit.

    and

    Punishing Mystical Life War Fragment, tier 6, crit power, intelligence and doge.

    Huh. I guess they both have the same name? But with different stats. I'm too broke to level the second one, though, so maybe the second will eventually have the same stats as the first.
    Frag name refers to the main stat, so in your case, crit power

    The secondary stats are always random (which is one of the huge list of issues with fragments)

    I would not recommend upgrading your Fragment, save your platinum. Even for PVP the more useful stats like Spell Phys Crit are a negligable addition (for a secondary stat and on one fragment).


    There's "supposed" to be a fragment overhaul (we heard that for over a year now?). TBH I wouldn't be surprised if they do an overhaul but neglect the PVP frags.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts