+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BOFORS rogue top st dps

Xly
    Plane Touched

View Encounter -> Damage -> Player Damage done -> little graph next to player name.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    View Encounter -> Damage -> Player Damage done -> little graph next to player name.
    Got it thanks it's been a while

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Got it thanks it's been a while
    Speaking from a pvp perspective, i've seen people use it and channel for +9k per tick with it. Raidbuffed and using lvl 15 frags, i would expect people to hit around 14-16k dmg per tick with it.

It's good damage but overall the spec is pretty bad in a 1v1 situation since you can get interrupted while channeling. And since people will recognize what spec you're playing, it wont be hard to know what channel to int or what buffs to purge.

Although one occasion where it could be useful is if there are big chunks of players (15 vs 15 in whitefall) where you can stay behind and just focus down the healers.

td:lr: depending on the situation, the spec can be either good or bad.

Smile REJOICE

I finaly played it myself here is the result thrown into cold water.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...06_1636382.jpg

no prima sup
    (yes the pants are 275)

2nd and 3rd i went with Variation which i used as the big robo spawned and once again when the rest trash was @commander (always with HFB and the rest of Bull's Eye)

On titan trash where i got Bull's eye off sync i preloadet HFB as it got clicked and used PV on the 2nd pack, the 4 big robos the corrupter/drone phase and later into the 3 pillars. pretty much like Deep Freeze.

[Only at this point, collecting enough data, i would have started making a public post but thanks nevertheless for all the feedback on the early patchwork. Turns out the ES rotation gets accidentaly starved (due to little lagspikes) every 3 RFS so ill replace ES with Lightning Fury after 2nd and every 3rd RFS for a time to see]
    Last edited by Shas; 01-06-2019 at 07:41 AM. Reason: better picture

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Slaybae View Post
    It wont be hard to know what channel to int or what buffs to purge.
    Play some mindgames and bait them into rupting a Strafe then :P also non of those Buffs are Crucial for mechanics

Thanks for the numbers!
    Im curious how much difference Rending Munitions make against players

Beep beep the Messenger is back! with stuff.....

So my friend kept spamming my discord all giggling for me to log back on the forums and post his stupid parses from his BoS run this week so here we go:

Azranel:
    https://gyazo.com/38342e7dbc13986c9d70bd7a8ba5a35a
    https://gyazo.com/075c98eaa029fc567dd6cc1205d67385

Vindicator vk1:
    https://gyazo.com/1133fcf5a9e7920dc1864100104d6bf6

Commander Isiel:
    https://gyazo.com/e7c6740babb402f7d6be720263b70902

Another pic of his ''flashy'' bad gear:

https://gyazo.com/f64944ffd5d8749049dc136ca856d656

*flies away rerolling rogue*

Red face

Beep beep the Messenger is back! with stuff.....

So my friend kept spamming my discord all giggling for me to log back on the forums and post his stupid parses from his BoS run this week so here we go:

Thanks for your effort and to your master

it helps after midclicking for interactions cklicking once more for the st interactions breakdown (see post #19)

When in doubt it should do aprox 29% more damage than mm(with PV) st on same gear.
    With 1% Virulent Poison and CS% above BS%, RFS 75%+ total dmg with 75%+ crit'
    Also funny enough your total St dps is pretty much the same as one average RFS Crit+one average HFB hit. You will reach 80% of total st dmg with RFS when accessing 5% crit from a Prima or chaining Critpods
    On the commander when using a ranged spec with 100% potential (not RB or NB) you should end the fight with a st dps fairly simmilar to what you get selfbuffed on a dummy.
    Virulent poison below1% -> you cleaved
    Virulent Poison above1% -> you fked up somewhere

*flies away rerolling rogue*
    Wait until you see my Warrior project
    Last edited by Shas; 01-06-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Shadowlander

I'm looking forward to trying this out, but two questions:

What do you mean by "critpod"? I've never seen that term before.
    To my eye it doesn't look like macro #1 matches with your rotation.
    Last edited by Marson; 01-06-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marson View Post
    I'm looking forward to trying this out, but two questions:

*What do you mean by "critpod"? I've never seen that term before.
    *To my eye it doesn't look like macro #1 matches with your rotation.
    *Critpods are useable consumeables increasing your physcrit or spellcrit for a limited duration.
    the actual 70 ones grant 6k crit for 15 secs(which is ~5%) also Apothecaries can craft a (expensive) useable not consumed item granting the same buff and a little healing. #Infightconsumeables

* Please note that the initial thought for something 51ish came on 28th december and sicne then it developed with peoples ideas and experiences while the post took 50+ changes. That 'macro' is more or less for the easyrotation to use it for the first time on a dummy to see the numbers. As a person wanting to raid i expect to adapt a spec such as macros fiting theyr own playstyle. Also i edited the original post from a brief idea to a more guide-like one. May overlook everything and streamline the fragmented parts - thanks for the hint

atm im running

DS separate

RFS separate

The default MM nice-t-have-rupt-purge-evade

# ES DS HFB

# ES CS BS HFB

# LF CS BS HFB

# CS ES BS HFB

# HFB BS

while having BS on several slots on the bar to not forget it while getting used to

... To match situations and since macros are great you always trade in control so i rather keep every ability as priority option (Helpful on titan trash, Az spin, Commander Shield yadda) imagine having DS CS BS up, one sec for RFS and your CS is off cd so your dumb ez macro fires off another CS isntead of ES hiting 300k less. Please don't play this spec 3 button thanks
    Last edited by Shas; 01-07-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Unhappy

I will take a break from the forums for a week or two bc overthinking all end everything made me play worse.

Be sure to remind your friends who are playing that spec to recheck the bofors .51 because there may have been a huge load of changes since they first saw the early versions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2