+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How's rogue doing?

Default How's rogue doing?

Hmmm it's been a very very long time since I've been around. How's it going my dudes? What's your favorite rogue specs and why?

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Plane Walker

Rogue is still in an okay spot for PvP if you discount the buffs to Bladedancer that have made it reportedly OP. You can keep two dances with 100% uptime, and it's pretty easy to manage honestly.

Assassin is still probably my favorite spec to play for melee and MM is the obvious ranged choice. I like to play around with various experimental builds that get trashed in PvP but are still fun. You really just have to make slight adjustments to the builds you're already familiar with from Nightmare Tide, but I was eventually able to adjust after coming back as well.

The only thing I never caught up on quickly enough was fragments, so if you got those going for you, you can be competitive in PvP.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Soulwalker

Cool thaanks<3

Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    Hmmm it's been a very very long time since I've been around. How's it going my dudes? What's your favorite rogue specs and why?
    While Most WoW kiddies will say the copy and pasted Assassain/Bladedancer with it's one button macro is best. I always been a nightblade even after a five years I returned to nightblade.

Point is there's enough souls to get effective at PvP for individual's taste. As well as if you use a build then learn it's mechanics to be good in PvP.

+ Reply to Thread