+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for rogue healing spec

Soulwalker

Default Looking for rogue healing spec

I've been looking for a healing spec for the rogue class for quite a while, I'd really appreciate it if someone posted a link to a spec (preferably not complicated) down in the replies section.
    Have a great day.
    Last edited by Rand Ghassan; 07-31-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Shadowlander

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...port-spec.html still pretty effective once you hit blue tier eternal. 61 phys has specific uses, or can be used as a general purpose heals in raid. Same with Phystact, though you don't get bard buffs.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Rand Ghassan View Post
    I've been looking for a healing spec for the rogue class for quite a while, I'd really appreciate it if someone posted a link to a spec (preferably not complicated) down in the replies section.
    Have a great day.
    Tact/Bard should be learned. It is insane healing. It's close to the best AE healer in the game but has the luxury to bring all the essential bard buffs which increases raid damage significantly. Best AE healer in the game now is Chloro in my opinion. Physician is good ST too but it is niche spec because warrior can bring link and mages barriers. Good for running dungeons.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 08-18-2018 at 11:41 PM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Tact/Bard should be learned. It is insane healing. It's close to the best AE healer in the game but has the luxury to bring all the essential bard buffs which increases raid damage significantly. Best AE healer in the game now is Chloro in my opinion. Physician is good ST too but it is niche spec because warrior can bring link and mages barriers. Good for running dungeons.
    I'm no chloro expert, but Chloro looks so good on paper because Legendary Bloom and Vile Spores with Explosion of Live produces so much unused overhealing. But without Explosion of Live you have a gcd of 1.5 sec for Vile Spores and with cast time reduction from Archon your Vile Spores has 1.4 s cast time. The random factor of Explosion of Live makes the chloro unreliable.

Personally, I would always prefer a healing class that heals constantly with a gcd of 1 second because it is much more reliable in today's content where deadly damage spikes can come every second.

In the current content, more than 1 full-fledged group healer is rarely needed, which is why there is actually no real alternative to a Tact/Bard.

We have also played around with combinations like DPS Oracel and Primalist Heal with 5 % crit buff which also works amazingly well. The primalist has healed with 900k hps which is the highest HPS I've seen so far in a raid. But a good primalist MysticHybrid or DD is even more OP so we play again with a TacBard resulting in a higher total Raid DPS.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    I'm no chloro expert, but Chloro looks so good on paper because Legendary Bloom and Vile Spores with Explosion of Live produces so much unused overhealing. But without Explosion of Live you have a gcd of 1.5 sec for Vile Spores and with cast time reduction from Archon your Vile Spores has 1.4 s cast time. The random factor of Explosion of Live makes the chloro unreliable.

Personally, I would always prefer a healing class that heals constantly with a gcd of 1 second because it is much more reliable in today's content where deadly damage spikes can come every second.

In the current content, more than 1 full-fledged group healer is rarely needed, which is why there is actually no real alternative to a Tact/Bard.

We have also played around with combinations like DPS Oracel and Primalist Heal with 5 % crit buff which also works amazingly well. The primalist has healed with 900k hps which is the highest HPS I've seen so far in a raid. But a good primalist MysticHybrid or DD is even more OP so we play again with a TacBard resulting in a higher total Raid DPS.
    Chloro is definitely good. They can also hybrid into dps and bring a substantial amount of dps while the tact/bard or phys/bard or dps oracle, chon etc. handles the cleanses.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 09-08-2018 at 11:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread