+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By QuexFehftir

Thread: Weird Restorative Engine numbers..

Shadowlander

Default Weird Restorative Engine numbers..

These were from some fights in Tartaric Depths easy mode, with a Liberator also healing, from earlier today. The average hits and max hits are somewhat... astounding, considering that there are 0 crits, and the base heal as per tooltip and in most situations is about 45k for me, with all eternal stacks up. Anyone else seen something like this before? This was with 58 Tact 18 Phys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weird Restorative Engine numbers..-restoengineyikes1up.jpg   Weird Restorative Engine numbers..-restoengineyikes2up.jpg  

Shadowlander

Also on this note... after trying this again, it didn't seem to happen in quite a few fights. In that particular case there was a Lib in the party as well. Is there anything Lib could do to have quite that much of an effect on those heals?

Restorative Engine has never crit (though sometimes it bugs and crits once and never again, cuz rift), as for the max hit its probably some weird interaction with Omnox, that trinket has weird interactions with a lot of stuff (Invigorated Soul comes to mind)
    Last edited by Maltie; 07-15-2018 at 12:08 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar]

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzito View Post
    its actually 4 buttons. Let me know when you learn how to rogue

Shadowlander

Lol I actually had 2 crits in a single fight. If I had to guess, I'd assume it's because of things like Adamant Resolve that force crits. And yeah, that's something I'll have to look back on once I actually have Omnox myself, since I don't have it yet. Didn't check to see if the Lib did or not. Though from all the other runs that I did, I don't think it happened outside of when that Lib healer was there. Though again. gonna have to check once I have Omnox to see for sure.
    Last edited by QuexFehftir; 07-15-2018 at 07:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread