+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About Eternal

Telaran

Default About Eternal

I'm deciding between attack power and crit power and I hear that the eternal is affected by crit power. I'm not so sure but to me the my fragments are always main stat/AP because my essences are bis. If the eternal adds tooltip damage does that make attack power weaker even a high tier than crit power rather not every ability is bound to crit.

Plane Touched

You want crit power until you hit cap. Then you can focus on dex/ap.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

To maximize dps youd want to hit CP soft cap, which is 8653 (or close) CP. That boosted with curry will net you 40 % CP which is soft cap. This is my hallmark. Someone is welcome to question this if they have noticed that a higher CP rate has given more dps (I quite often see people with 9k CP).

There are some different ways to achieve this. Personally I have CP T1 death fragments x 2, CP fire fragments (T2 I think) x2, CP water fragments x2, CP air fragments x2, and CP offstat on dexterity earth fragments x2, attack power life fragment (I dont think I have CP offstat on each of these but I cant remember from the top off my head). You can also have CP rune on your seal (I have AP/Phys crit).

Together with this setup I have BiS CP lessers on each essence slot (i.e. the CP essences with 606 dexterity unupgraded) and one AP essence. That with synergy crystal leaves me at soft cap.
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)
    (3/3 BoS)

Shadowlander

Even after you hit cp cap, your crit chance stat will be far better than ap/dex. Mainly because the more cp you have, the faster crit chance scales. Eternals do indeed scale with crits/crit power, so they are basically an absurd amount of ap/sp on whatever skills they affect.

+ Reply to Thread