+ Reply to Thread

Thread: At my wits end with build for 60 - 65 lvl bracket

Soulwalker

Default At my wits end with build for 60 - 65 lvl bracket

Hey guys,

I have recently returned to the game after a long hiatus. I used to main a rogue and up to this date it is still my favourite class ingame. However, leveling from 60 up to 65 proves to be quite challenging. I said 65 because most of the leveling guides I found start off around that level. I have been trying to find a viable build for me to make it all the up to 65 using the preset squirmisher role. Don't get me wrong, everything works and the mobs die. However, it just takes to freaking long. Adapting other builds didn't turn out the way I hoped they would as they take into consideration legendary abilities and the macros provided don't work the way I want them to.

If anybody could point me in the direction of a good lvl 60 - 65 guide for rogues that would be great. I d love to stay range, however, I d try out melee if it makes the leveling process faster and more comfortable.

Thank in advance for your help and looking forward to reading your suggestions.

Rift Disciple

For open world, I would recommend http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-assassin.html. There's no formal guide up from 60, but I think you can get by with what's in the guide. It's a different way to play rogue, but eventually you just can't die and kill fairly fast, obviously faster with better gear.

yea that build is pretty good for leveling, however if you also want to stay alive, swap those 4 points from ranger into Tact for the precious healing you might need. The Curative Healing from Tact (esp legendary) is really strong for survival.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Soulwalker

Ok, thanx you guys. I ll give it a try. Hopefully the macros will work. I m currently level 62 so we will see.

Another question. I keep on reading about those "disconnects". What are they exactly? Are we talking server lag or server disconnects?

Quote Originally Posted by Footprint View Post
    Ok, thanx you guys. I ll give it a try. Hopefully the macros will work. I m currently level 62 so we will see.

Another question. I keep on reading about those "disconnects". What are they exactly? Are we talking server lag or server disconnects?
    Disconnect in that context means when you're not in melee range to hit the target

For Solo I used Bladedancer, but its personal preference, the Assassin guide linked wont be very effective until you start getting Legendaries
    Nixia@Greybriar

Soulwalker

So what is an effective rogue build to level 60 onwards?

+ Reply to Thread