+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kind of noob help?

Default Kind of noob help?

Hey hey,
    So i have returned to the game and made a rogue and i brought someone with me to play who also made the same rogue. We like to play together and have the same things lol
    But i see that it is very hard to find the best dps build for a rogue because people are scared that it will get nerfed again?
    We both like ranged and be both like to hit hard haha we do not like to be a healer or a tank.
    Atm we have Bladedancer/Marksman/Saboteur
    Any help for a good ranged dps build is welcome. Can be in private messages too lol.

Thank you on forehand

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah123 View Post
    Hey hey,
    So i have returned to the game and made a rogue and i brought someone with me to play who also made the same rogue. We like to play together and have the same things lol
    But i see that it is very hard to find the best dps build for a rogue because people are scared that it will get nerfed again?
    We both like ranged and be both like to hit hard haha we do not like to be a healer or a tank.
    Atm we have Bladedancer/Marksman/Saboteur
    Any help for a good ranged dps build is welcome. Can be in private messages too lol.

Thank you on forehand
    What level are you Guys? Until around level 50 there are some decent presets but it changes once you start using all your skill points. Bladedancer is going to be mainly melee.
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

Atm we are lvl 27 and we found indeed that if we were to put bladedancer full, it is melee so now we are looking at 61 marksman, 11 ranger, 4 nightblade

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah123 View Post
    Atm we are lvl 27 and we found indeed that if we were to put bladedancer full, it is melee so now we are looking at 61 marksman, 11 ranger, 4 nightblade
    Might be worth one of you using ranger if you often play together. It's actually pretty fun low level but as you get higher in level it does much less damage compared to other souls. Also if you dont want to stop and eat alot putting some points in bard or tact are nice. My personal preference was Assassin as I leveled, with sab you can still do decent range dps.
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

+ Reply to Thread