+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vladymir the Impailer

Thread: BALLZOFSTEEL

Shadowlander

Default BALLZOFSTEEL

I'm looking for a build similar to what this guys using. I think it is Blade Dancer/Ranger/Tactician. He seems pretty much unstoppable and clocks 4-5 times more damage than anyone here or on the EU servers.

Any thoughts?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Vladymir the Impailer View Post
    I'm looking for a build similar to what this guys using. I think it is Blade Dancer/Ranger/Tactician. He seems pretty much unstoppable and clocks 4-5 times more damage than anyone here or on the EU servers.

Any thoughts?
    Like I said in the other thread BD is not unstoppable and a decent warlord can own them. With the similar loyalty tier and consumables BD can get owned.

The state of PvP in this game is so messed up that reduced cast time allows some classes to pick up stones, flags and cap faster as well as be slightly faster at everything from the tier loyalty. It is like a ptw speedhack in a sense. It is beyond repair for PvP. That is what people are noticing about the tier loyalty. And the reason you see the warriors QQ is because they were the only class who could do that sort of broken TTK with parachanter going way back a year + into NT so they are just mad when they see other class can do the same even though they can still beat a BD with warlord/pal and they have even better healing with warchanter but you barely find a good warchanter around.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-03-2018 at 08:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread