+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Assassin HAS No Heal Debuffs???

Soulwalker

Default Why Assassin HAS No Heal Debuffs???

Hey, I'd love some in-depth explanation on why or how Assassin did not get healing debuffs given well one its purpose really being to be behind enemy lines and take out outlying players. That said as this is a PvP focused thread, I want to really bring into focus that this is something I'd rather see into fruition that a ridiculous buff again for Assassin rogues(then nerf because people wank them so hard).

Now to start off realistically most if all people playing Assassin can kill a lone player who is waltzing around the map and they get the opener on them yes? Well, the question I want to pose here is why so many healers are capable then of stretching their lifespan juuuuuust long enough to reach the safety of their team and or their team sees's the distress beacon and resue's them instead. These situations have happened to myself and other Assassins so I'd love the communities feed back on...

What if Assassin got the heal debuffs that other dps classes/specs had gotten?

Would love everyone's opinion on this!

Plane Touched

Assassin has Leeching Poison and Enduring Brew. You also can get Legendary Call:Razorbeast to increase your healing by 20%.

Read your post wrong, you were referring to Major and Minor Soul. Sorry.
    Last edited by Mrwidoes; 10-19-2017 at 09:37 AM.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    Assassin has Leeching Poison and Enduring Brew. You also can get Legendary Call:Razorbeast to increase your healing by 20%.

Read your post wrong, you were referring to Major and Minor Soul. Sorry.
    Yeah, right now I'd say that is my one gripe with playing Assassin as trying to ninja in a kill on anyone can be a pain in the ***, especially if ANY healing comes their way. While we have plenty of build in debuffs for when the dots and builders get rolling, I find it hard to believe that this should be the "limit" of Assassin. I would love the golden rule back for them but time will tell.

All rogue specs can get Anathema from War PA

I personally don't think Assassin needs any more, it's already a strong PvP soul to begin with
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    All rogue specs can get Anathema from War PA

I personally don't think Assassin needs any more, it's already a strong PvP soul to begin with
    I do think it is strong damage wise, I can agree with you on that by all extents. However for me the number one thing that goes unchecked in my book is stray healers or something of the like. Again perhaps I just miss the golden rule on Assassin, however, I do think it would add a nice touch especially over some who actually think buffing the damage is more "viable" in terms of balance.

+ Reply to Thread