+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tactician or Phycian offsoul?

Shadowlander

Default Tactician or Phycian offsoul?

Looking for suggestions.

Trying to put together a self healing solo Rogue, was sticking with NB and Sab (along the lines of [4.1] Nightsab - 54nb/22sab). But definitely open to suggestions.

I know I can get better damage without the Tact or Phys, but really want to grind my way through the content without having to stop and self heal every couple of fights.

Am 70, but have not finished CS content, do not have anything other than blue drops. Not skilled enough for Dungeons, do not Raid.

Tact or Phys which is better as an off soul for self healing. And if you want to suggest a build, I would not turn it down. Thanks.

Soulwalker

Tact and legendary curative engine
    Sheepopi , Sinjii , Cleavedotcom

Rift Chaser

Interesting, you don't see a lot of the Physician discussed or utilized.

My guess is that the curative engine as a passive heal/buff wins out for what you asked for.

NB is a bit glass cannony. You might want to check out Assassin with 4 in Tact. Bladedancer is another good option for leveling but I think the Assassin will get you closer to the not having to eat/drink a lot as you level.

Plane Touched

With the new nerf to curative core, 4 tact offsoul is useless now for players with low eternals. It basically takes a level 6 eternal to get the same healing that prenerfed non-eternal used to get.

I solo with 61blade dancer and some phys and never die. It's prety much easy mode with solid dps.

+ Reply to Thread