+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solo\PVE level 70 (what do I want in a build)

Telaran

Default Solo\PVE level 70 (what do I want in a build)

Question for the group because I really have no clue what all the options are.

Assume I like the play style (animations really) of Nightblade.
    What should I add to this to have a reasonable solo playable spec for PVE. (take out the occasional expert, regular running around, my goal is to get the minion from the legendary track then quit the track all by myself if at all possible.)

I know I need vampirec essences applied. (anything else good if the tree is filled out)
    Probably 4 points into tach for the currative engine. (I have the physician option as well)
    Is there anything I should be looking at with regard to 2nd & 3rd soul? I lean towards surviveability vs DPS but when it takes 3+ min to down a mob that's a little long even for my taste.... I just want the ability to not die in a fight, heal up after a fight, and not burn stacks of potions.

Is nightblade simply not suited for common solo work? (if so I'm open to other options)

From reading a lot of the forum posts is seems that one should max out the DPS spec of your choice then to apply the same "standard solo chunk of ability's" to the character... I'm checking to see what those side ability's are in an effort to make sure I'm not missing anything obvious.

Thank you very much for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardeye View Post
    Question for the group because I really have no clue what all the options are.

Assume I like the play style (animations really) of Nightblade.
    What should I add to this to have a reasonable solo playable spec for PVE. (take out the occasional expert, regular running around, my goal is to get the minion from the legendary track then quit the track all by myself if at all possible.)

I know I need vampirec essences applied. (anything else good if the tree is filled out)
    Probably 4 points into tach for the currative engine. (I have the physician option as well)
    Is there anything I should be looking at with regard to 2nd & 3rd soul? I lean towards surviveability vs DPS but when it takes 3+ min to down a mob that's a little long even for my taste.... I just want the ability to not die in a fight, heal up after a fight, and not burn stacks of potions.

Is nightblade simply not suited for common solo work? (if so I'm open to other options)

From reading a lot of the forum posts is seems that one should max out the DPS spec of your choice then to apply the same "standard solo chunk of ability's" to the character... I'm checking to see what those side ability's are in an effort to make sure I'm not missing anything obvious.

Thank you very much for your time!
    I use 61 nb 8 rs 7 tact and i can take on multiple mobs without even going under 80% hp.
    If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

Soulwalker

61Nightblade/11Ranger/4Tactican
    or
    61Nightblade/10Tactican/5Sabo

The second spec you can play with same macros like the 61NB/11Ranger/4Sabo Raid-Spec.
    Last edited by Giora; 09-13-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Telaran

I have not played with Sabo much.
    I'll try out the 61Nightblade/10Tactican/5Sabo for a while and see how that works out.

I do generally like how easy it is to just run around and have fun conducting PVE things while in the NB role. (not to much button juggling to get the job done with a good surviveability balance)

A rogue friend gave me a good solo spec during NT, with Nightblade/tactician/riftstalker. I also made a variant with NB/riftstalker and some points in the healing soul.
    Not sure what these specs become with the new legendaries, but they worked well during NT.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread