+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Rogue bug

Soulwalker

Default Possible Rogue bug

I was just curious if any other rogue was experiencing dps losses after wipes or deaths. EX. Malannon NM TD mode where I'll burst 1.8m and run 900-1m for the balance of the fight, and if we wipe and try again ill burst 1.2 and 600 for the balance of the fight. The only sure fire way Ive found to avoid this is if I switch specs, reloadui, unequip eternals, switch back to original spec, equip eternals, buff, and reloadui. Obviously on an encounter where dps is crucial this is such a PITA and ultimately I was wondering if I was alone, and if not has anyone reported this to Trion?

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Torchy View Post
    I was just curious if any other rogue was experiencing dps losses after wipes or deaths. EX. Malannon NM TD mode where I'll burst 1.8m and run 900-1m for the balance of the fight, and if we wipe and try again ill burst 1.2 and 600 for the balance of the fight. The only sure fire way Ive found to avoid this is if I switch specs, reloadui, unequip eternals, switch back to original spec, equip eternals, buff, and reloadui. Obviously on an encounter where dps is crucial this is such a PITA and ultimately I was wondering if I was alone, and if not has anyone reported this to Trion?

Thanks for the feedback in advance.
    You go in fully buffed tank pull boss, archon pops lava field and flaring power, you burst high, then **** happened and the raid wiped.
    Next pull you lost eternal buffs from other classes if they forgot to reup them, flaring power still on cd, lava field now doesnt line up with flaring ect ect.

Also if legendary flaring power is chosen (and it should have been), it has a hard 5 min cooldown even if you no longer have the debuff.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    You go in fully buffed tank pull boss, archon pops lava field and flaring power, you burst high, then **** happened and the raid wiped.
    Next pull you lost eternal buffs from other classes if they forgot to reup them, flaring power still on cd, lava field now doesnt line up with flaring ect ect.

Also if legendary flaring power is chosen (and it should have been), it has a hard 5 min cooldown even if you no longer have the debuff.

Thank you for the input, however after we wipe we wait for CD's(lave, flaring, etc.) to come off CD and with the new KBM it tracks all your eternals. Appreciate Trion putting a 5min CD on them now. We have eliminated this as the dps loss.

Shadowlander

It might be related, sometime I loose the eternal buff (Touch of darkness), I have only see this happen on open world after a long afk, it look like the buff stop refreshing itself after some time.
    Last edited by kinou; 08-22-2017 at 07:43 AM.
    Wicendawen@Brisesol
    Updated KBM for 4.3

Before each pull unequip and equip your weapon...problem solved,sometimes the wp bugs and you lose your stacks.
    If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

+ Reply to Thread