+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silgen healing best spec

Rift Disciple

Default Silgen healing best spec

hi all, just wanted to discuss about the silgen fight there
    we're actually healing it with a warden and ???
    that's to say, we've tried many alternatives but no one seems optimal
    usually we've got a bard-something for cleansing, so when we've tried with warden + bard/phys + cleanser, the cleanser only cleansed (no motifs)
    what would you place instead of ??? as a rogue for this fight?
    bard/phys? bard/tact? 61tact? or?
    the big problems seem:
    - react to incinerate and quickly refull the party, because any little damage after big hit will cause immediate deaths
    - with 2 aoe heals the tank suffers quite a lot, expecially from anchors
    thanks in advance for suggestions!!!

You can actually solo heal silgen and arakhurn with Tactbard but it's quite challenging.

But yea, not sure why bardphys which is a tank heals hybrid being used in a raid heals intensive fight.
    (Tactbard for raid heals; Bardphys for tank heals)

If you have difficulty solo healing it, might wanna partner with a raid shield/cleanser, something like Liberator or Phystact are quite good at supportive shields and cleansing, which you can completely ignore incinerate mechanic.
    Last edited by huangchingho; 08-22-2017 at 10:49 PM.

have you tried adding a third healer? chloro would be very effective. perhaps have any harb you have run with veil on.

incinerate is silgens big attack that you can use priest with that with good healers u dont need.

i think you mean heatwave which hits the whole raid every so often.

i mean unless you mean you are trying without priest which then it doesnt make sense for your healers not to react because they have more than enough time to get rdy to heal that.

Quote Originally Posted by sirdiggby View Post
    have you tried adding a third healer? chloro would be very effective. perhaps have any harb you have run with veil on.

incinerate is silgens big attack that you can use priest with that with good healers u dont need.

i think you mean heatwave which hits the whole raid every so often.

i mean unless you mean you are trying without priest which then it doesnt make sense for your healers not to react because they have more than enough time to get rdy to heal that.
    I dont think adding a third healer is a good idea, since that takes away from enrage timer.
    That fight is about personal accountability, can be standing in bad and hope to be out-healed or not running tethers, speaking of those, your tank HAS to run the tethers or he will die.

I usually step in as heals for that fight, so other rogue plays bard/tact and I run phys/tact. Both specs perform similarly. Last run I did bard/tact and we had a chloro heals and 9 manned the fight without a problem.

As far as cleansing goes rogue healers have 3 cleanses, plus however many healer and support has.

Enrage timer isn't much of an issue on Silgen.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Telaran

Late, but my guild has two healers, usually a warden + a lib. And a chon as cleanse bot. The chon specs into their stronger cleanse 63 mastery, applies debuffs, puts up flaring/lava, and spams st cleanses for the whole fight. Once you get comfortable, use the instant procs to put up volcanic and earthen.

+ Reply to Thread