+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadeborn needs a buff... You can't even argue that.

Soulwalker

Default Shadeborn needs a buff... You can't even argue that.

Shadeborn is currently in a really bad spot. I'd put it at one of the worst dps specs in the game as of now. Trion come on. I really want to make Shadeborn enjoyable but it's just so weak. Why does the coolest soul name have to be so weak? Anyways I don't really know what else to say but seriously. If you happen to randomly stop by and see this please let me know if you feel the same way or if you have an actual argument against my statement.

ANYWAYS, thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRazor View Post
    Shadeborn is currently in a really bad spot. I'd put it at one of the worst dps specs in the game as of now.
    It's not, there are just better options, and other souls are a lot worse. Ranger

Plus considering the current state of rogues having 4 viable melee souls for raiding, I don't see Shadeborn being at a high priority in terms of buffing
    Last edited by Maltie; 07-31-2017 at 02:00 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Rift Disciple

if you're complaining that this is a paid soul and have no real use at the moment and you regret the purchase, then i agree with you, but consider that the "cousins in purchase" frostkeeper (nerfed to the ground), runeshaper (never worked at all) and warchanter (good but non that much for the aim it was made, always been difficult to solo heal a tank with that) are not in better state... all the package is struggling imho, and this is the real problem for people who spent cash for these souls

Default agree.

I would like to see Shadeborne buffed as well,
    honestly i'm getting sick of all the nab freebies with CC builds being smug about their DPS when all they do is copy a build from the forum and tap 1 button ...talking about knabs that cannot tank/heal or support and all they do is pew-pew/slash-slash and waste your rez's in raids.. it used to be asSabsin, now NB/NightSab is getting the spotlight and
    if trion aims to make rogue melee great - making Shade admirable again is the way to go.
    Last edited by Rakuda88; 08-14-2017 at 03:08 PM.
    [believe "things" can still be saved with the power of communication and common sense]

+ Reply to Thread