+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Bis Planar Fragments.

Soulwalker

Question Rogue Bis Planar Fragments.

With the new essences out, is the old BIS fragment list still good, or will it put me over 40% cp? (not that anyone would have fully upgraded essences anytime soon)
    I would love to know as dumping plat into fragments then having to swap them out would suck. Much help many thanks.
    Last edited by aphoticrogue; 07-24-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Would depend how much CP you get on your essences, but I would guess that 40% is readily achievable now. That said, I imagine the AP and physcrit essences are decent as well, given the huge main/off stat upgrades. That said, I have no idea what the stat weightings are these days.

BTW apparently the stellar trigger is aplace holder and a new component for upgrading will be introduced (presumably at much less intel cost).
    Last edited by Linolea; 07-24-2017 at 08:38 PM.
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

its close and your right with new essences youll hit cap if you have decent frags. I would hold onto T4 Air with dex main stat and T2 Water with AP if you get them. You will still need death and fire CP at a minimum to stay at the cap. Might be able to do 1 T1 fire with dex or AP main stat but you would likely need to keep your airs and water at CP main stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Linolea View Post
    Would depend how much CP you get on your essences, but I would guess that 40% is readily achievable now. That said, I imagine the AP and physcrit essences are decent as well, given the huge main/off stat upgrades. That said, I have no idea what the stat weightings are these days.

BTW apparently the stellar trigger is aplace holder and a new component for upgrading will be introduced (presumably at much less intel cost).
    40% was achievable since day 1 of 4.0
    Quote Originally Posted by aphoticrogue View Post
    With the new essences out, is the old BIS fragment list still good, or will it put me over 40% cp? (not that anyone would have fully upgraded essences anytime soon)
    I would love to know as dumping plat into fragments then having to swap them out would suck. Much help many thanks.
    Maximum CP you can get on focus with putting bis CP essences on each slot is 3500 (2x greater and 4x lesser) compared to old max CP you could get by putting pvp essences in your focus which is 2970 you are getting like 530 more CP and lots of dex and str.

If you maxed your fragments I suggest changing rune on your seal with AP/PC one rather than CP one so you trade 384 cp with 283 AP and 265 PC which is letting you drop around 140ish CP from fragments.

What you should do for getting 40% on raid enviroment which is 9075 exact CP you should aim for getting 8511 crit power on you unbuffed, with feast and sigil you should reach 40% on raid enviroment easily at the moment i have 8684 crit power unbuffed and don't have any essences from new raid rifts using 1 AP fragment on fire and AP rune on seal, i'm thinking to go for 1 AP greater on focus which is giving 383 AP and rest with CP so i'm planning to not touch my fragments at all unless really good one drops randomly so there is lots of place you can drop CP for min/maxing.

If you wanna switch fragments you could think about going pcrit on water which is t1 i remember and giving like 900ish pcrit.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    40% was achievable since day 1 of 4.0

Maximum CP you can get on focus with putting bis CP essences on each slot is 3500 (2x greater and 4x lesser) compared to old max CP you could get by putting pvp essences in your focus which is 2970 you are getting like 530 more CP and lots of dex and str.

If you maxed your fragments I suggest changing rune on your seal with AP/PC one rather than CP one so you trade 384 cp with 283 AP and 265 PC which is letting you drop around 140ish CP from fragments.

What you should do for getting 40% on raid enviroment which is 9075 exact CP you should aim for getting 8511 crit power on you unbuffed, with feast and sigil you should reach 40% on raid enviroment easily at the moment i have 8684 crit power unbuffed and don't have any essences from new raid rifts using 1 AP fragment on fire and AP rune on seal, i'm thinking to go for 1 AP greater on focus which is giving 383 AP and rest with CP so i'm planning to not touch my fragments at all unless really good one drops randomly so there is lots of place you can drop CP for min/maxing.

If you wanna switch fragments you could think about going pcrit on water which is t1 i remember and giving like 900ish pcrit.

Or T2 water AP frags, if your pushing CP soft cap chances are your pretty close to phys crit cap and AP doesnt have a cap that I know of.
    Last edited by Poshy; 08-02-2017 at 10:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread