+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sirdiggby

Thread: I dont know how to play Rift.

Shadowlander

Default I dont know how to play Rift.

So i find the souls thing confusing. It may well be because ive never stuck at the game for more than a few months at a time, but im really quite, confused about what souls i should have, how to use them. The "spells" i do have on my bar feel very lackluster and im wondering, is this rift or am i doing something seriously wrong :/

rogue is pretty straight foward specially at low lvs. what lv are you and what soul are you trying to play.

to give you a proper answer you would have to provide more info. certain souls excel what different task, so it may feel lackluster because you arent play the correct spec for what you want.

Shadowlander

To start with try using a build that is recommended by the game and let it spend your points for you. These builds usually get dated quickly and aren't optimal but they're good enough to learn with. If you really aren't gelling with your character despite trying a few different builds then maybe try starting a new character of a different class. I'd personally say that Rogue and Warrior are the easiest but I'm sure others would differ in their opinion. If you've already tried rogue then maybe warrior?
    Last edited by Barbinrehard; 07-20-2017 at 07:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread