+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By huangchingho

Thread: Ranger NO?

Rift Chaser

Default Ranger NO?

I have a Ranger with best equipment but only doing about 15=17k I keep getting kicked out of raids saying i should do at least 20k? need a rouge character that can do that?? No healer! be great if had the soul and macros..Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    I have a Ranger with best equipment but only doing about 15=17k I keep getting kicked out of raids saying i should do at least 20k? need a rouge character that can do that?? No healer! be great if had the soul and macros..Thanks
    ?

You mean, 200k?

Also Ranger is terrible
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Releasing T2 gear on the store today simply is not going to happen. Right now, that is the best gear in the game that you can earn. I'm not going to go against my very own definition of pay to win.

If you're doing only 150k-170k with the best equipment, you're doing something very wrong. Even in ranger, you should be doing at least 600k with the "best equipment".
    R.I.P.

It would be surprising to have the best gear as a ranger, your peers would have said something by now. Take a look at the rogue guide section. There are 2 Nightblade builds (NB) and Assassin(Sin) build that do well. NB has the best range dps for our class currently and NB or Sin both have pros for the best overall single target dps.

You can chat with me in game if youd like a hand. Poshy@Wolfsbane. Happy hunting.
    Last edited by Poshy; 07-05-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Rift Disciple

Default What level?

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    What level is your character? What gear (or paste a picture of your char sheet)? What raid?

Ascendant

To OP, Ranger is the weakest st dps soul in the entirety of RIFT, actually you will not beat a well played 61 beastmaster using ranger, not even close.

But even then if you have the best gears you should still be doing more than 20k... at least 15 to 30 times more...
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 07-05-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    Ranger is the weakest st dps soul in the entirety of RIFT, actually you will not beat a well played 61 beastmaster using ranger, not even close.
    Ironically, one pet soul is raid-viable, but the other one isn't.

Someone should host a competition with a bunch of rangersabs trying to beat a beastmaster in DPS, must be fun to watch.

Shadowlander

From my perspective on a 67 Raid dummy @ 50millon damage.

NB/Sab= 468K
    MM Deadeye= 422K
    MM Rapid Fire Shot= 410K
    Ranger/NB hybrid= 386K
    Ranger 61point= 315K

Ranger is just weaker it ST damage vs other souls, it has some decent burst vs MM Rapid fire but seems to lacks sustained damage.

Question Ranger Skill

Is there still a Ranger skill you can play? I used to like to play him in the past. A pity the Trion deformed many skills here.

Rift Disciple

some serious necro posting here! but ok it's halloween
    well, as far as i know, ranger is only useful for some good burst aoe in the sab hybrid atm

+ Reply to Thread