+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beruhast

Default Beruhast

During IROTP runs I've seen nice sins parses.
    I am curious to know especially on Beruhast fight if other specs (shadeborn with Bond of night on add ? nightborn ?) give higher numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Treponem View Post
    During IROTP runs I've seen nice sins parses.
    I am curious to know especially on Beruhast fight if other specs (shadeborn with Bond of night on add ? nightborn ?) give higher numbers.
    Not quite higher but the NB/Sab is comparable. Sin does well on this fight since there is not alot of movement and the target swap is pretty quick so you can keep your rotation on boss.

Depending on how your grp does siligen NB can be higher dps and it usually does better on priest but 1st and 2nd Sin is usually up top.

I've got issues on first boss with Sin. If you get more than 2 rogue dps you will have to make sure that they do not synchronize their poisons otherwise you'll have hard time killing the small cage. Also I believe LN will parse higher on this boss if you keep your hellfire blades for cage dps. You'll get quite a good spread while keeping 95% of your st dps.

As for beruast ill still go for NB. You can easily save up CD to burn the add. (Sin can't do that) and add is every 1 minute, so is living flame. So again, If You manage your CD LN>Sin
    Last edited by Kreezhem; 06-09-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreezhem View Post
    I've got issues on first boss with Sin. If you get more than 2 rogue dps you will have to make sure that they do not synchronize their poisons otherwise you'll have hard time killing the small cage. Also I believe LN will parse higher on this boss if you keep your hellfire blades for cage dps. You'll get quite a good spread while keeping 95% of your st dps.

As for beruast ill still go for NB. You can easily save up CD to burn the add. (Sin can't do that) and add is every 1 minute, so is living flame. So again, If You manage your CD LN>Sin
    I m not sure I agree. I dont recall any issues with 1st boss and multiple rogues doing anything different with PM. As for second boss ive never seen more than 3 elementals spawn. This might have value with lower dps groups . Our other rogue uses NB/Sab sometime. Im outdpsing him on 1st and second boss and golems. He pulls ahead on priest and we are pretty close on siligen. He usually is slightly above me when be is in Sin but im usually applying the debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    I m not sure I agree. I dont recall any issues with 1st boss and multiple rogues doing anything different with PM. As for second boss ive never seen more than 3 elementals spawn. This might have value with lower dps groups . Our other rogue uses NB/Sab sometime. Im outdpsing him on 1st and second boss and golems. He pulls ahead on priest and we are pretty close on siligen. He usually is slightly above me when be is in Sin but im usually applying the debuff.
    I don't really understand how your mate can be above you on Sligen but not on other bosses when his spec got better AOE and better target swaps.

Also, i was indeed refering for low dps groups for the first boss comp. Having too much Sin result in an irregular dps which low gear groups can't afford on small pillar phases.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreezhem View Post
    I don't really understand how your mate can be above you on Sligen but not on other bosses when his spec got better AOE and better target swaps.

Also, i was indeed refering for low dps groups for the first boss comp. Having too much Sin result in an irregular dps which low gear groups can't afford on small pillar phases.
    I think the difference on siligen is because of disconnects. Melee stands at a set spot during the fight unless they get tethered or need to get in the circle. Thats how my guild does it anyway.

If you have the dps for first boss id say your adds in second fight would be burning pretty fast. I could probably just stay on the boss and it wouldnt make much of a difference.

I will say that this is a viable spec and it comes down to preferance because they really are pretty close.

There is a draback with NBs aoe and it can only hit 3 targets but this is made up for because it is high aoe damage nonetheless. Still four adds on priest so its not like it was before the nerf and a major contribution.
    Last edited by Poshy; 06-10-2017 at 07:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread