+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to find essences.

Default Where to find essences.

I assume its best to stack CP as much as you can. Got the frags down from the compendium but cant seem to find anything for rogue essences. Where are the best ones from? Are they the green ones with 505 dex and 360 CP, from rifts I think , or are the ones from QF better? Where should I start? All of mine are in the 200s CP wise.

You've got 3 option. I'll rank them from worst essences to bis.

-pvp : pretty High pcrit but bad stats
    -rifts : green and sometime purples essences, good balance between stats and pcrit, the go To for poor people.
    Qf : currently BIS essence. But there is different rolls. 505 dex 371 pcrit not upgraded is bis. On EU you can buy them from people from 1k to 6k plat. Depending of the seller.

As for the frag, apparently irotp drop legendary frags. So I'd say don't upgrade any of the current ones.
    But look for frags you get in TD. Water frag got amazing pcrit.

Right now my CP is around 3600 but a friend of mine has over 6k. Our gear is very similar he has about 1k more on his essences but im not sure where the rest is coming from. I didnt use CP in all frag slots since some of them are very low tier. Life i go ap and earth is dex but rest i am trying for CP at least. Is this right based off the tiers? Hard to level a t6 frag just because it is CP. He said his frags are around the same level as mine and some not very good at zero infusion which is very comparable or even worse then myself. We both have the synergy crystal for the 560 CO bonus. How do you get to 6k plus CP?

Soulwalker

QF essences. I have one the is purple that was upgraded - gives me +549 DEX, +373 STR and +391 CP. The only way to get CP are by items and since they stopped doing that on anything but essences, frags or a rune, those are your choices. I am not running any CP frags as the DEX is more important. The only ones I would train up for CP is the Fire frag (a T2 frag), Death (a T1 frag) or maybe Water (a T3 frag).

Best bet is to work on QF for the upgrade essences. If you can find 6 like the one above, that is ~2400 CP. Full set of Comet of Destruction gear gives you +700 CP to bring you to the ~3000 area. Two T2 Fire frags are around 1300 CP so that is 4300. Two T1 Death frags would bring you to around 5700. A Water frag or the seal rune would push you over your 6K goal. Gonna be expensive though with the frags.

+ Reply to Thread