+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for fun 2 - 3 button spec

Soulwalker

Default Looking for fun 2 - 3 button spec

I am looking for a 2 - 3 button spec that is fun to play and can run at about 85% of what the top tier multi button specs do.

Solo play survival would be nice as well.

Currently run around as 1 button Sabman which has survivability while leveling (lvl 67), but is much lower on the dps side than I want.
    Last edited by Ketoaru; 04-19-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ketoaru View Post
    I am looking for a 2 - 3 button spec that is fun to play and can run at about 85% of what the top tier multi button specs do.

Solo play survival would be nice as well.

Currently run around as 1 button Sabman which has survivability while leveling (lvl 67), but is much lower on the dps side than I want.
    Bladedancer rotation is 4 buttons

Assassin rotation is 5 buttons (+ Poison Malice) and 4 of those buttons are dot. One which is 30s, impale is 20s

Please stop using Sabman

If you're just going around Solo play Bladedancer.
    Last edited by Malteaser; 04-19-2017 at 12:45 PM.

You can macro your dances, empyrean bolt, twin cleave and your two strikes in bladedancer and literally use only the builder macro and your finisher. It is less dps and causes some issues with breaks in fights and keeping your buffs up but its probably lose or maybe a little more then your 85% goal. I use it when im busy with other stuff and still pull over 300k single target. Its super laxy and watching your emp bolt and cleave to keep your dances up is pretty easy but this is even easier.

Soulwalker

Malteaser that's the whole point of this post; to stop playing Sad Sabman...

I agree that Bladedancer is really easy and efficient. If you set some Kalert and you try to understand how the spec works it's relatively easy.

If you want to I couId make a few minutes long parse video so you could have idea on how to set up your kalert and how / when to use the spells.

I'd be more than happy To help a rogue get away of that awful plague of sabman spec.

For a average geared rogue with a bit of Pcrit you can manage to make 400-450k dps easily. (St)

Soulwalker

Thanks guys, I'm in love! Even with sloppy rotation first time out, I'm decimating mobs quickly! I haven't even set up alerts or a single macro.

Kalert are useful for the cleave (stacks and uptime), the crit rebuff, the dances uptime and the twin cleave cooldown.

It's basically to insure you do not lose your dances.

Also you can macro your ranged builder in case of disconnect. Melee - Bold - ranged.
    But I do not recommend maccroing the finisher as not using a BD finish is huge dps loss it'd better not be used if not 100% necessary

+ Reply to Thread