+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's your fav Rogue build - 6th Anniversary Parade Tusker Elephant Mount giveaway

Default What's your fav Rogue build - 6th Anniversary Parade Tusker Elephant Mount giveaway

Alright, so i have a plenty of giveaway codes, to join this giveaway, simply comment down below with your character@shard: Your favorite Rogue build (can be anything: tank/support/heals/DPS), and briefly explain why, attach a screenshot (of you playing it or a parse etc.) if you have one. Entries will be closing on the upcoming Sunday (9th April 2017 PDT/PST).
    Good Luck!

Example:

I enjoyed playing Nightborn (54Nightblade/Shadeborn) during NightmareTide because it was like the only build that did pretty much everything, AoE cleave, Single-target in both Ranged and melee stance, how cool was that?

When I first discovered the synergy between both souls (non-physical), I fell in love with theory-crafting other interesting hybrid builds, and even started sharing them on the forums, it's good to see many others succeed with the weird builds that I shared, and I'm gonna keep them coming, Kappa.

http://i.imgur.com/xk7vprE.jpg
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by huangchingho; 04-07-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Ascendant

61NB because it's too freaking cool, preferably competitive in ST as well without all the Thangar weapon gimmick.

I like this spec for it's controllable aoe and disconnect friendly.

Since MM isn't competitive against other classes ranged spec (except for inquisitor) I honestly hoped that Keyens was going to make NB viable.

Tygress@Faeblight

At the risk of being eaten alive, I'll share. I love 61 Physician. I've played Rogues in every MMO and RPG I've come across and 6 years ago when my brother was talking me into playing RIFT, one of the things that piqued my interest was the idea that Rogues could Tank. Tanking was a blast for someone who'd never done it before, let me tell you! lol

Then, when SL souls were announced and I found out we'd be able to heal... well... that sealed my fate. I've been happily and successfully healing ever since (despite all the nay sayers about Rogue healing). In fact, my co-raid lead and I often joke to eachother about how we're amazed we actually accomplish anything since the worst Tank (Cleric) is being healed by the worst Tank healer.
    Tigress@RIFT (Thank you for releasing unused names, Trion!)
    "You may be deceived if you trust too much,
    but you will live in torment if you donít trust enough."
    -- Frank Crane

Rift Disciple

Kniqira@Greybriar

Only get to pick one, huh?

Currently, 40 bard/36 phys/0 ranger. Playable and useful almost anywhere, more than sufficient for current content (which isn't saying much, sadly). It's a great spec for Cracking Xarth, where who knows what else will be in any given group. Good example of "nope, not the best at anything, but just enough to get the job done."

It may even deflect the sharks from attacking Tygra! (psst, primalist is the *worst* tank healer - or maybe even falls below consideration as such? ;)
    Last edited by catonmylap; 04-04-2017 at 10:18 AM. Reason: correct spec

Stihl@Greybriar

With iROTP coming up next I figured we should honor the best tier of raiding Rift has ever had (vanilla T2, HK/ROTP) and the spec that carried us from 1.5 - 2.0.

Bloodstalker

What's your fav Rogue build - 6th Anniversary Parade Tusker Elephant Mount giveaway-bloodstalker.jpg

Following in the footsteps of Sabdancer, Bloodstalker was another heavy hybrid build. It could be a pain in the *** on some encounters but that's one of the things that made it fun.

What's your fav Rogue build - 6th Anniversary Parade Tusker Elephant Mount giveaway-bloodstalkerbreakdown.png
    Last edited by Stihl; 04-04-2017 at 01:36 AM.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

Soulwalker

i really like playing ranger, because of the pets. named my pig after rarespawn to amuse people with raretrackers

ranger is a safe and smooth spec, no problem to chat during fight.

unfortunately its dps sucks, even after the boost of 4.1, so i can play ranger only when not doing serious work

What's your fav Rogue build - 6th Anniversary Parade Tusker Elephant Mount giveaway-ranger.jpg

zuckung@brutwacht
    Last edited by zuckung; 04-05-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Aelare@Wolfsbane

My favorite is the Ranger and has been my main since 2011. I only recently made some high level alts for variety and because I was disappointed with the nerfs. I know most roll your eyes at the one button specs, but I appreciate you making guides for them! As a casual player, I'm usually chatting with friends and playing, so I'd much rather enjoy the scenery than be frantically mashing buttons and watching timers. I play your Sabman sometimes, and I need to update my old MM. I know the bird is a dps loss, but he's my favorite pet since I had a blue parakeet when I was a kid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's your fav Rogue build - 6th Anniversary Parade Tusker Elephant Mount giveaway-2017-04-06_020834.jpg  
    Last edited by Tazendra; 04-06-2017 at 01:06 AM.
    Aelare@Wolfsbane R ~ Josielynn@Wolfsbane M
    Dawnalynn@Wolfsbane C ~ Tazzendra@Wolfsbane W

Soulwalker

Default I love elephants:D

Ramell@Faeblight

I love the ranger which I have on one of my characters because it is fun and my pet plays along with me along with the great audio from my damage in game.

I also love the healer too since they can heal people and are difficult to kill during pvp. I thought that was awesome hahahah:b

I'm sorry, I would link a picture here but I tried with my phone and it looks blurry. I would also use snip tool but it won't allow during in game.

Congratz to the following winners for the giveaway, check your PMs!
    Use this link to redeem your mount: https://store.trionworlds.com/commer...m-voucher-flow

1. Railshot@greybriar
    2. Kniqira@Greybriar
    3. Stihl@Greybriar
    4. Aelare@Wolfsbane
    5. zuckung@brutwacht
    6. Tygress@Faeblight

If you have difficulty with the giveaway code, please PM me with a screenshot of the problem.

Video clip for picking the winners: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/134610741

Thank you!
    Aelare@Wolfsbane R ~ Josielynn@Wolfsbane M
    Dawnalynn@Wolfsbane C ~ Tazzendra@Wolfsbane W

Soulwalker

thank you

+ Reply to Thread