+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Rogue 4.1 Bugs

Default Rogue 4.1 Bugs

4.1 Rogue Bugs (that I know of ~ Any more just add a comment)
    • Legendary Emergency Response isn't proccing Maintenance Therapy (with the 6second cooldown it should)
    • Tactician buff tooltip says 225% (its healing for 100% just the tooltip is wrong)
    • Infernal Beam still lasts through death, although the hit fx disappears
    • Reanimation Battery [Tact Res] and Kiss of Life [Phys Res] don't share a cooldown
    • When two MM's cast RFS on the same target the latest RFS is increased by a very large amount ~ This damage is multiplicative (so the more MM's casting the more dps the latest RFS will do ~ The first RFS will not benefit.)
    • Energy Manipulation is proccing Precision/Quick Strike (so its acting as a damaging ability)
    • Motif of Regeneration will still stack to 6
    • Legendary Shadow Lash still ignores Diminishing Returns
    • You still can't break free from Stun Grenade
    • Unstoppable mastery tooltip should show the Tactician res
    • Aced Shot tooltip says nothing about it not consuming a gcd ~~ Doesn't act like a true ogcd ability - Unsure if this is intended or not. ~~
    • When refreshing Legendary Side Steps with Legendary Twin Cleave it removes the runspeed portion of the buff (don't know if its supposed to refresh the run speed part as well)
    • Legendary Master of Poisons affects DoT's from other souls ~ Although the tooltip says otherwise (e.g Fiery Spike) ~ If this is intended the tooltip should be changed to show otherwise (And it doesn't affect Satchel Charge)
    • Legendary Rapid Fire Shot does not proc the bonus air damage from Static Shock Munitions/Electrified Munitions (unlike Strafe and Sentry Battery which proc it on every tick)
    • Legendary Cadenza consumes the same amount of energy as the normal version (which is a 2 second channel that allows you to regen energy whilst casting)
    note - If you set your ability queue to "none" this bug wont happen

Spoiler!

• Legendary Urgent Care is proccing (L) Maintenance Therapy on other targets with an unlimited range, and if the target is out of LoS then it wont cast Urgent Care on you at all
    • Renewing Seed, self healing pots are also proccing Maintenance Therapy on other targets
    • Legendary Shadow Lash doesn't show its cooldown if you're targeting a friendly player (it also ignores DR in pvp)
    • Virulent Haste debuff (Assassin Master of Poisons Legendary) is showing as cleansable in raid frames.
    Last edited by Maltie; 04-24-2017 at 03:15 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys) ~ Anizia@Zaviel
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyens
    I can live with that

Soulwalker

Shadowlander

debuff for virulent haste (***) is showing up as cleansable in raid frames, making it impossible for anyone to know when I need a cleanse

Exclamation Rogue Bugs 4.1

I hate that, every time if Trion passt anything then everything is diced up. Before I made about 400 dps or more, now I suddenly only 250 dps! Why can not Trion finally leave everything as it is, the game is so unbalanced, I miss the fun to play! Honestly! Some skills do not damage, no matter what character, Rift can not be balanced so that each character does not matter which skill makes equal damage? That can not be that hard!
    PS: And then always some error messages, that annoys!
    Last edited by Ceserea; 04-01-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceserea View Post
    I hate that, every time if Trion passt anything then everything is diced up. Before I made about 400 dps or more, now I suddenly only 250 dps! Why can not Trion finally leave everything as it is, the game is so unbalanced, I miss the fun to play! Honestly! Some skills do not damage, no matter what character, Rift can not be balanced so that each character does not matter which skill makes equal damage? That can not be that hard!
    PS: And then always some error messages, that annoys!
    This is not a bug. Trion simply wanted to lower the dps norm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Empowered Shot tooltip only shows one combo point when buffed with Legendary Free Recoil, should be 3.

Barbed Shot tooltip says 10% "Increases the damage the target takes from your other Marksman attacks by 10%"

But the changes and tooltip shown when cast on the enemy say 20%

Barbed Shot damage increased by roughly 100%. Targets affected by your Barbed Shot take 20% increased damage from your other Marksman abilities.
    Legendary Calculated Shot is still affecting Drinks

Legendary Virulent is still costing energy. Tooltip says no cost.

Chemical Imbalance tooltip (sab tree requires 35points spent) has a typo
    Last edited by Maltie; 04-02-2017 at 11:55 AM.
    I can live with that

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    Legendary Emergency Response isn't proccing Maintenance Therapy (with the 6second cooldown it should)
    Even when it was a minute CD ER was tagged to not proc anything (Supportive Care, Simultaneous Treatment, Viral Infection, etc.) that it mechanically should have.

When two MM's cast RFS on the same target the latest RFS is increased by a very large amount ~ This damage is multiplicative (so the more MM's casting the more dps the latest RFS will do ~ The first RFS will not benefit.)
    This is a realllllllly old interaction bug that I am very surprised to see return. Good catch.

Aced Shot tooltip says nothing about it not consuming a gcd ~~ Doesn't act like a true ogcd ability - Unsure if this is intended or not. ~~
    Aced Shot isn't an ogcd, it just doesn't trigger a global cooldown which AFAIK is intended.

Legendary Master of Poisons affects DoT's from other souls ~ Although the tooltip says otherwise (e.g Fiery Spike) ~ If this is intended the tooltip should be changed to show otherwise (And it doesn't affect Satchel Charge)
    Master of Poisons is intended to increase ALL damage over time abilities, not just Assassin DoTs. Satchel Charge appears to be tagged the same way as Consuming Depths (a DoT that isn't treated like a DoT.)

Legendary Rapid Fire Shot does not proc the bonus air damage from Static Shock Munitions/Electrified Munitions (unlike Strafe and Sentry Battery which proc it on every tick)
    Rapid Fire Shot hasn't granted any procs (Munitions/Poisons/Trinkets/etc.) for any damage dealt after the first tick for as long as I can remember.

Legendary Cadenza consumes the same amount of energy as the normal version (which is a 2 second channel that allows you to regen energy whilst casting)
    This has been brought up before. There have been a lot of reduced cooldown/cast time/ogcd abilities that retained their original energy costs when getting buffed/made legendary. Really big pain in the ***.

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    Even when it was a minute CD ER was tagged to not proc anything (Supportive Care, Simultaneous Treatment, Viral Infection, etc.) that it mechanically should have.
    When Keyens was changing (L) ER to a 6s CD I asked if he was going to let it proc Maintenance and he said yes, so I just assume he forgot

Although normal ER doesnt proc it either, so there is a chance he made a mistake when replying (plus it was in the discord which is, and I quote "off the cuff responses")

Most of the stuff is just annoying tooltips that need to be corrected (and as for stuff being mentioned before im just putting everything in one place ~ A lot of the stuff I put here I already reported to Keyens months ago that just hasn't been fixed)
    Last edited by Maltie; 04-02-2017 at 12:14 PM.
    I can live with that

Yea, there's a whole lot of cleanup that needs to be done with tooltips. I wish it could have been done by now but with all the changes that have happened since 4.0 alpha I can understand why they weren't kept up to date.

I look at some of the tooltips and just think...

Rogue 4.1 Bugs-keyens.jpg

Note ~ Bladedancer Side Steps tooltip is worded weirdly "Your movement speed is increased by 15% for up to 12seconds"
    I can live with that

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    This is not a bug. Trion simply wanted to lower the dps norm.
    on ranged specs, ive seen mages consistently with 400-500 dps while everyone else is stuck between 200-250

Quote Originally Posted by papa009 View Post
    on ranged specs, ive seen mages consistently with 400-500 dps while everyone else is stuck between 200-250
    Not being able to perform isn't a bug

___

Another thing i've noticed is Bladedancers Hundred Blade debuff sometimes double ticks and you lose an entire channel of Hundred Blades
    Last edited by Maltie; 04-09-2017 at 05:23 AM.
    I can live with that

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by papa009 View Post
    im pretty sure you are referring to Tempest, because they generally do 500k consistent dps nowdays and umm primalists and maybe rogues as well

have only seen a handful of mages pull +400k for entire fights

Not being able to perform isn't a bug

___

Another thing i've noticed is Bladedancers Hundred Blade debuff sometimes double ticks and you lose an entire channel of Hundred Blades
    Keyens tried to fix this by adding a 2-second cooldown to legendary hundred blades , while it didn't fix the double debuff stacking issue, you can simply press "ESC" to interrupt the double debuff channeling if you realize hundred blades start channeling itself after the first activation. It's a major DPS loss, since you'll be wasting 2-3 GCDs dealing no damage.

Energy Manipulation is proccing Precision/Quick Strike (so its acting as a damaging ability)
    Also, you should probably rephrase this sentence to something like: Each tick of Energy Manipulation (5) "consumes Blade Hustle stacks", which is not working as intended, there is no point taking Energy Manipulation over Planar Variation.
    Last edited by huangchingho; 04-09-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Note ~ Bladedancer Side Steps tooltip is worded weirdly "Your movement speed is increased by 15% for up to 12seconds"
    Just leftover words from when the speed buff would drop if you stopped moving. Though Side Steps still isn't getting its cool down reduced by Counterbalance. it always has it's default 90 second CD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast