+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Rogue 4.1 Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by huangchingho View Post
    Keyens tried to fix this by adding a 2-second cooldown to legendary hundred blades , while it didn't fix the double debuff stacking issue, you can simply press "ESC" to interrupt the double debuff channeling if you realize hundred blades start channeling itself after the first activation. It's a major DPS loss, since you'll be wasting 2-3 GCDs dealing no damage.

Also, you should probably rephrase this sentence to something like: Each tick of Energy Manipulation (5) "consumes Blade Hustle stacks", which is not working as intended, there is no point taking Energy Manipulation over Planar Variation.

EM doesn't consume Blade Hustle stacks, Precision Strike and Quick Strike consume all your stacks of Blade Hustle which is working as intended
    Last edited by Maltie; 04-09-2017 at 09:37 PM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Releasing T2 gear on the store today simply is not going to happen. Right now, that is the best gear in the game that you can earn. I'm not going to go against my very own definition of pay to win.

Ascendant

Yea the hundred blade "fix" make it MUCH MUCH worse than how it was.
    Most competent players will notice the little aura around hundred blade icon and know that a double channel is about to happen. And before 4.1 we would just esc the channel and immediately recast it which loses only 1 second.

Now with the 4.1 hundred blades fix, not only double channel still happens and still doesnt deal more damage and now with the 2 second cd built in we lose triple the time which is 300% greater dps loss compared to 4.0...

Might as well revert the "fix" as it made the same issue it was intended to fix much worse.

Rift Chaser

Legendary Shadow Blitz only seems to apply the debuff to enemies that aren't CC-immune. That means that it doesn't work on bosses/anything in TD. You get an "immune" message when you try.
    Nivv <Stack More Crit>
    Nivva <Stack More Dodge>
    5th best primalist NA (also 5th worst)

Legendary Urgent Care is proccing (L) Maintenance Therapy on other targets with an unlimited range, and if the target is out of LoS then it wont cast Urgent Care on you at all

Renewing Seed, self healing pots are also proccing Maintenance Therapy on other targets
    Last edited by Maltie; 04-11-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Releasing T2 gear on the store today simply is not going to happen. Right now, that is the best gear in the game that you can earn. I'm not going to go against my very own definition of pay to win.

Legendary Shadow Lash doesn't show its cooldown if you're targeting a friendly player (it also ignores DR in pvp)

I've only noticed this recently so maybe a new(ish) bug with sab charges?

If you're stuck in combat or otherwise not attacking something for 30 seconds, the charges buff counts down from 30 seconds to 0 and then disappears at the end of the count. (so you lose all charges, regardless of how many you actually had)

Can start gaining them back with satchel charge but of course that's not ideal trying to work back up from zero.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Noobly View Post
    I've only noticed this recently so maybe a new(ish) bug with sab charges?

If you're stuck in combat or otherwise not attacking something for 30 seconds, the charges buff counts down from 30 seconds to 0 and then disappears at the end of the count. (so you lose all charges, regardless of how many you actually had)

Can start gaining them back with satchel charge but of course that's not ideal trying to work back up from zero.

It's not a bug, and you can actually spend 1 single talent point to guarantee that your charge will never ever time out in combat.

Just take 1 point out of Combat Wounds and put it in Combat Multitasking.

There you go, enjoy.

You can also use slipaway to get out of combat and get back to 30 charges with a new 30s timer on your charges in 2 seconds.

so yeahhhhhhhh~~~~~
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 05-15-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    It's not a bug, and you can actually spend 1 single talent point to guarantee that your charge will never ever time out in combat.

Just take 1 point out of Combat Wounds and put it in Combat Multitasking.

There you go, enjoy.

You can also use slipaway to get out of combat and get back to 30 charges with a new 30s timer on your charges in 2 seconds.

so yeahhhhhhhh~~~~~
    Right on. Thanks FSN.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Noobly View Post
    Right on. Thanks FSN.
    np glad it worked out for you.

Not sure if I am missing something, but I noticed that after death & rezzing twin cleave often ceases to award a combo point in BD. Has anyone else spotted this? A bit of a pain if you are trying to use it as your 3rd combo point generator.
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Linolea View Post
    Not sure if I am missing something, but I noticed that after death & rezzing twin cleave often ceases to award a combo point in BD. Has anyone else spotted this? A bit of a pain if you are trying to use it as your 3rd combo point generator.
    When they changed it from Twin Strike to Twin Cleave and made it a non-targeted attack it was supposed to always grant a combo point whether or not you hit a target with it, but that has never worked properly so it isn't just you.

Soulwalker

Not sure how old this bug actually is because it seems to have been popping up for a while now. But saboteur soul, when you mentor up (or down) prevents you from using sticky bombs. It says requirements are not met but they are, charge amount and all. And it all works fine when not mentored but a bug like this makes it essentially unusable beyond simple pve, no dungeons or raids.

Legendary Satchel Charge is still being tagged as a finisher, as such it's being buffed by Legendary Dusk Strike (and consumes 5 stacks of emptiness) and Legendary Dark Descent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2