+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Huge dps loss

Default Huge dps loss

Hey guy's,

Since 4.1, i've gotten a few item and the first upgrade of the legendary weapon, but when i went on my favorite dummy to try my new gear, i found out i had a huge dps loss.

SB got this patch :
    * Legendary Void Touch now increases the Void Touch and Night Cloaked Blades damage the target takes by 15%.
    * Tooltip for Legendary Strengthened bonds corrected to say penalties reduced to 15%.
    So it's a buff, and a tooltip correction. So it should be a pretty neat dps gain overall.
    After a few parses, making sure i got the right fragments on, and essences. I still have around 50k dps loss (and i upgraded my gear since last time)

Could it be because the ranged weapon doesn't give any damage anymore ?
    I can't find any other valid options.

* Legendary Void Touch now increases the Void Touch and Night Cloaked Blades damage the target takes by 15%. (Down from 50%)

Fair enough, my bad. Thanks mate

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kreezhem View Post
    Fair enough, my bad. Thanks mate
    Yea shadeborn actually gone thru a small nerf so you getting lower number is completely normal.

As for other specs
    Marksman received a slight buff overall, and is now played at slower pace than before.

Assassin received a major buff.

Bladedancer has a significant single target boost at the cost of halved aoe.

Nightblade actually received a major nerf compare to it's previous iteration but either version was playable anyways so nothing changed here, NB actually came out barely better than ranger (which is not a good thing).

Ranger received a minuscule buff but remains the weakest dps soul in game.

+ Reply to Thread