+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: New PTS Balance Pass for Rogue

120k-150k? Uh I do well over 200k in my pvp assassin build/gear, let alone my pve gear. You must not know any good rogues...

And yeah, Side Steps is working as intended.
    R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    You're a level 67 dueling people mentored up to 70... Your video and those numbers are pretty much meaningless.
    He wasn't even mentored, just stayed at level 67 and wondered why the level 70 ***** him

Added to the fact he seems to think dodge works on magic attacks...

I... I dont know.

New PTS Balance Pass for Rogue-bd-dodge.jpg
    Last edited by Maltie; 03-19-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

"You only outhealed me because you had more people to heal" ~ Funkadelicc@deepwood
    09:20 Gelb@Deepwood: 54233HPS | Nixia 15381 | Funka 8407 |

New PTS Balance Pass for Rogue-dodge-please..png

Here you go

"You only outhealed me because you had more people to heal" ~ Funkadelicc@deepwood

Rift Disciple

Many funnies, much laughs.

Even more laughs because people are still complaining about mage specs that will be "rebalanced" in 9 days. Get over it and wait til it's live(or go to PTS as Maltie and others have), then if you think something is broken, get sufficient evidence to back up your claims.

A level 70 dueling a 67 to try to show something is broken is... lol

How To burn 101.

Maltie after burning someone that badly, give him some cold water to ease the pain.

At least Alicia was brave and didn't flee from a duel even with 3 less level.

Bravery > Skill

Shadowlander

After the nerf also to bard motif i expect nerf on sin and shadeborn, so will be nothing to play for rogues.

Rogues do low dmg, almost no burst, no self survavability, very few utilities, heal output is low and ethernal weapon is the worstest in term of proc and just half of the other calling's one till u get the offhand.

I think that u can delete the entire rogue calling, primalist can clearly take it's place.
    Last edited by Heri; 03-25-2017 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heri View Post
    After the nerf also to bard motif i expect nerf on sin and shadeborn, so will be nothing to play for rogues.
    No, Motif was nerfed because it was too strong for a support spec

There won't be a nerf on Sin or Shadeborn, please try to not hyperbole, it helps noone

Shadowlander

I think that u can delete the entire rogue calling, primalist can clearly take it's place.
    Hmmmmm i can't see myself play support with my primalist or healing but maybe i missed something.
    Please stop being dumb and go learn your class rogue is fine on PTS , bard deserve the nerf it was clearly too strong for a support soul like Maltie said.

Rogues do low dmg, almost no burst, no self survavability
    As i can say after some try , rogue is fine for his DPS souls like assassin or shadeborn. Maybe you don't play them the right way.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    No, Motif was nerfed because it was too strong for a support spec

There won't be a nerf on Sin or Shadeborn, please try to not hyperbole, it helps noone
    I m totally disappointed with what happened to rogue. i already cancelled subscription and no more patron.
    Ideas of players and suggestions (yours also) totally ignored. Just nerfs.

We have played for months vs clearly broken OP classes. Nerf to rogues camed almost immediately, but we had to wait 4.1 to see some nerfs on some soul of other callings.

Bard's heal too strong? compared to what? it's a support soul? ok, so then beastmaster dmg is op and archon has better utilities, and oracle can avoid u to die.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    Hmmmmm i can't see myself play support with my primalist or healing but maybe i missed something.
    Please stop being dumb and go learn your class rogue is fine on PTS , bard deserve the nerf it was clearly too strong for a support soul like Maltie said.

As i can say after some try , rogue is fine for his DPS souls like assassin or shadeborn. Maybe you don't play them the right way.
    I cannot write names on forum, but maltie knows me very well on eu server, we spend many times in pvp togheter. (if u log again on eu ill pm u)

When ppl say " go learn ur class" without even knowing who im, it's clearly a try to avoid to admit the truth.

Just saying, im playing rogue since 2013.
    Last edited by Heri; 03-25-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Bard's heal too strong? compared to what? it's a support soul? ok, so then beastmaster dmg is op and archon has better utilities, and oracle can avoid u to die.
    Bard's motif pre-nerf was too powerful, i could solo heal an entire QF raid with it alone and lets not mention the burst with the AoE healing finihser (forgot the name) so looks like your one of them players who wants to keep rogue unbalanced because you feel like its competitive to the rest lol

also BM dps will be nerfed obviously, its all relied on a single pet skill otherwise its bad

I m totally disappointed with what happened to rogue. i already cancelled subscription and no more patron.
    Ideas of players and suggestions (yours also) totally ignored. Just nerfs.
    Quite a few of my ideas/suggestions were used, I don't expect all of them to be used, but that's besides the point, it wasn't just nerfs that we got

You're saying a support ability that could do very close to tactician in terms of overhealing is fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Semiso View Post
    Bard's motif pre-nerf was too powerful, i could solo heal an entire QF raid with it alone and lets not mention the burst with the AoE healing finihser
    Virtuoso
    Last edited by Maltie; 03-25-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Also, whats the dps of Assassin currently in PTS atm? cuz i got no access to it anymore cuz computers crap, and could anyone link the dps spreadout among the abilities? would appreciate it to have some insight on it
    Last edited by Semiso; 03-25-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Shadowlander

Bard's motif pre-nerf was too powerful, i could solo heal an entire QF raid with it alone and lets not mention the burst with the AoE healing finihser (forgot the name) so looks like your one of them players who wants to keep rogue unbalanced because you feel like its competitive to the rest lol

also BM dps will be nerfed obviously, its all relied on a single pet skill otherwise its bad
    Rogues unbalanced.
    Just WOW.
    Nothing more to say.

Also, whats the dps of Assassin currently in PTS atm? cuz i got no access to it anymore cuz computers crap, and could anyone link the dps spreadout among the abilities? would appreciate it to have some insight on it
    Just log on discord, forums are an awful place for conversations too much effort for me to keep refreshing
    Last edited by Maltie; 03-25-2017 at 08:29 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast