+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Up to date Marksman builds/macros ?

Soulwalker

Default Up to date Marksman builds/macros ?

As the topic says, anyone have a up to date MM build w/ suitable macros ? this would be at level 65 and over.
    Last edited by mfny; 11-19-2016 at 03:45 AM.

Soulwalker

When i get home from work i can give you a solid Ranger build that ive been using, and a single target macro thats absolutely insane. Or justt add me and ill send it to ya when i can. I used to love marksmen, but honestly ranger is killer right now in SFP

Palmz@Hailol

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Aulak View Post
    When i get home from work i can give you a solid Ranger build that ive been using, and a single target macro thats absolutely insane. Or justt add me and ill send it to ya when i can. I used to love marksmen, but honestly ranger is killer right now in SFP

Palmz@Hailol
    Actually, a very nice level 70 invited me to her dimension where she demonstrated the sustained DPS of MM vs. ranger. MM was 10% higher.

OP, I'm still trying to sort this out too. I'll probably do some testing tonight on various MM builds to see what works. Been a while since I played MM so I need to figure out what the rotation is again.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi26 View Post
    Actually, a very nice level 70 invited me to her dimension where she demonstrated the sustained DPS of MM vs. ranger. MM was 10% higher.

OP, I'm still trying to sort this out too. I'll probably do some testing tonight on various MM builds to see what works. Been a while since I played MM so I need to figure out what the rotation is again.
    I would love to see these parses where MM was 10% higher
    Nixia@Greybriar

I'm using same old macros from NT and still works fine i guess, but the lag between skills in a macro due to them being legendary is very tiring and delays your next skill in the rotation.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

MM is currently unplayable due to lags/delays after each button hit. After using Empowered Shot, you rarely can pull off a 5 combo point finisher because of how clunky macros are right now. There will be a cast for the first empowered shot in your opening rotation.

Shadeborn is even worse. (Dropping 30 FPS when hitting a button)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yZ6...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by huangchingho; 11-21-2016 at 10:59 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    I would love to see these parses where MM was 10% higher
    I even screwed my MM rotation to hell and it parsed almost 50k higher lol. Love you boo.

https://gyazo.com/225b97798ca6f74cffb140fee9c142ea

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Annomanda View Post
    I even screwed my MM rotation to hell and it parsed almost 50k higher lol. Love you boo.

https://gyazo.com/225b97798ca6f74cffb140fee9c142ea
    Wanna share?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by SnipeGrzywa View Post
    Wanna share?
    Well, 61 MM 7 Ranger 8 NB. Take Free recoil, Rapid fire, Calc shot, Razorbeast, & Hellfire blades as legendarys.

Cant actually copy/paste macros cause GB is down atm but basically i just threw Bullseye, Razorbeast, Energy manip & Hellfire into a macro with Rapid fire shot/Deadeye shot (Deadeye at bottom).

Roto is a little weird, get used to hitting buttons inbetween GCD's. Opener should be something like // Deadeye->Empowered->Swift->Barbed (Or w/e the bleed dot is called in MM)->Calc->Lightning fury->Rapid fire macro->Swift->Empowered->Deadeye->Empowered->Sentry->Deadeye->Empowered->Barbed->Empowered->Swift->Empowered.

The 2 Empowered shots at the end will have a small cast time but afterwards all others will be instant from this point. basically you just swap between filler rotations consisting of either 1 Bleed DoT or 1 Calc on the Fourth combo point (So Emp->Swift->Emp->"Bleed or Calc"->Emp). If you time everything just right with the opening rotation you can get to sentry while Bullseye is still up, Which is why after your first deadeye i do a swift instead of emp first just to make up for that slight delay between keypresses.

I'm still playing around with it a bit, there may be a better way to get you're burst rolling (i.e. opening with calc and going straight into CD block Rapid fire->Emp->Bleed->Deadeye->Emp->Sentry). Have yet to even use strafe as well, may be a good channel with the calc legendary. Anyways, I'll save the theory crafting ramble for another time; Basically that is how i play MM right now, Enjoy.
    Last edited by Annomanda; 11-23-2016 at 11:16 PM.

Anyone else have issue with rapid fire shot? When trying to macro it tries to fire it every time, icon in hotbar shows like on cooldown, but tooltip shows 0sec after casting, then implies it ready again.

Might be me who is stupid, but..
    Last edited by Jilli; 11-26-2016 at 10:15 PM.

Default Anyone interested in Sabmen EZ mode?

prolly one of the top ranged builds for rogue

https://youtu.be/A7mhP2zPx3c

Quote Originally Posted by huangchingho View Post

Top ranged? EZ mode? This is relevant for my interests. Must watch that vid when I can!
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)
    (3/3 BoS)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by huangchingho View Post

Thats not much, i parse with my clunky MM ~300k with a few buttons and just 1500 cp
    Last edited by Kubah; 11-27-2016 at 09:24 AM.
    iGP 4/4 - iGP (HM) 4/4 - HK 10/11

Shadowlander

Hmm interested thread. I've been trying to get a mm spec to work in the real world. Using the RFS legendary and making sure I have calc eat at a hasted shot I'm pulling 220k. I haven't tried a DES rotation - I don't use it at all - but that's because I'm sitting at 12-15% CP.

Also, I swapped in to 7 or 8 *** (7 or 8 ranger, not looking at it right now) because VP > HF for single target.

Basically I run a rotation off the CD of RFS. Spam empowered (getting the bleed up is marginal) until 6-7 seconds left before RFS comes up, Hasted, Calc, spam emp, RFS. When SB comes up, you need to do hasted / calc before it. Doesn't matter how many points HS has.

When RFS and SB are down, I don't bother with HS at all - spamming emp is better dps.

I think even buffed with multiple ticks, strafe is a DPS loss, or at least DPS neutral.

opener is a mess - simply need some time to get empowered up. You can start with 5, HS -> calc -> RFS -> HS -> Calc -> SB but then you're kind of stuck with the hardcast ES.

Anyway, I'm no spec writer and don't have the patience to go crazy parsing and breaking down, but it's serviceable. Lower DPS than SB but about on par with Ranger.

I don't understand the complaints about lag in the rotation. Once ES is up to 7 stacks there's no CD unless you let it drop. I don't get lag in SB either. Maybe my rig or interwebz are just fast?

Shadowlander

ps AND has purge and int...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast