+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help on range and solo endgame bd build

Shadowlander

Default Need help on range and solo endgame bd build

Hi, my name is Alex.I need help in in refining the ranger build an more important the bladedancer build( i get info from muspel one).The problem is that i have some hand issues and for me is important not to move it to much .I noticed that bd build doesnt use macros but if psible i will need help with some to make my issue easier.If u guys can help me with rotations for ranger and for the solo bd build along with some macros so i dont have to much hand pain i will greatly apreciate.I will ask if i dont understand something.Ty in advance
    Last edited by EndlessPain; 11-01-2016 at 08:35 AM.

The problem with using Bladedancer in the way you'd like is that there aren't very many abilities that you can macro. I guess you could macro Binary Strike to Precision Strike then have Quick Strike on it's own. Additionally, you could make two macros for your dances, one for AoE and one for ST (provided you only hit the macro once while the dance is up). You would then have Hundred Blades, Dancing Steel, Twin Cleave, Compound Attack, Dauntless Strike, Double Strike, Meditative Trance, Planar Variation (if you're 65), and Flash of Steel all on their own button.

It's a lot of buttons but the rotation is pretty simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Shadowlander

if u dont mind can u post some rotations if i had the macro u suggested?any other tips, macros or anything else is welcomed and thx for the reply

For Single Target, you would usually open with Binary Strike>Quick Strike>Binary Strike>Binary Strike to have Quick Strike be active. Your first finisher would be Dauntless Strike (debuffs the enemy increasing their chance to be crit by 5% for 60s with a 5 combo point finisher). Then you'd go into your normal rotation. You would use Blade and Soul Parity (Which lasts 21s and should be the first dance in your ST macro) then Quick Strike>Binary Strike>Precision Strike>Double Strike and keep repeating that until Blade and Soul Parity runs out. When Blade and Soul Parity runs out, use Fated Blades (Also lasts 21s and should be the second dance in your ST macro) and keep doing that same rotation. When Fated Blades runs out, use Dualism. With Dualism, the rotation changes. If you have Quick Strike active, go Quick Strike>Binary Strike>Quick Strike>Double Strike>Binary Strike>Precision Strike>Binary Strike>Double Strike. Continue that until Blade and Soul Parity comes back off cooldown. If Quick Strike is not active, just reverse the two. Go Binary Strike>Precision Strike>Binary Strike>Double Strike>Quick Strike>Binary Strike>Quick Strike>Double Strike and repeat that until Blade and Soul Parity comes back off cooldown.

For AoE, your Dances should be used in the following order: Blade and Soul Parity>Fated Blades>Blade Tempo, clipping Blade Tempo to use Blade and Soul Parity when it comes back off cooldown. Your abilities will go Hundred Blades>Dancing Steel>Planar Variation (If you're 65, can also save it for a heal)>Twin Cleave to 5 combo points>Compound Attack>Twin Cleave to 5>etc....

When dealing with multiple mobs, you can also toggle Defensive Pose which will reduce your damage taken, increase movement speed, and regen health. You won't really have enough energy to keep it on during your ST rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Shadowlander

ty alot for info, i will try and see how i manage

+ Reply to Thread