+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AndyPorter
  • 1 Post By Lulutala
  • 1 Post By Noobly

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Saboteur´s Bombs still greyed out (broken) in Instant Adventures ( or Mentoring)

Telaran

Default Saboteur´s Bombs still greyed out (broken) in Instant Adventures ( or Mentoring)

Wow !!

since Saboteur got his makeover he is broken and unusable in Instant Adventures which change the level every time a new one starts.

Everytime an instant adventures changes from lets say 50 to 30 or whatever the sabotuer becomes corrupted and all his bombs are greyed out and useless.

And that bug exists since a few weeks already and came with the makeover the saboteur role received.

the only way to fix this bug is to leave the Instant Adventure and rejoin but at the next update or level change the bug is back.

Same for Mentoring up and down, all bombs become greyed out...

Is there any developers actually trying this out ever ?

I cant believe that a whole class role doesnt get a fix when its broken like this....

There are other reports about this problem but its seems as if nobody at the RIFT team does even care a little bit about this.....

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

This is a known issue and engineering is investigating. This actually has to do with how your Charges are generated when out of combat (and some under the hood functionality). As a temporary work around, any role change will cause the ability to start working again until you change levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyens View Post
    This is a known issue and engineering is investigating. This actually has to do with how your Charges are generated when out of combat (and some under the hood functionality). As a temporary work around, any role change will cause the ability to start working again until you change levels.
    I don't know if your'e aware of this but you can't break free from the aoe sab stun in PvP.
    Harrisonford

Quote Originally Posted by Keyens View Post
    As a temporary work around, any role change will cause the ability to start working again until you change levels.
    This is not a legitimate address or workaround. The "in combat" bug has been around a long time and in ia's it is especially virulent. Add in massive range zone mechanics that keep you stuck in combat and heaven help you if someone in raid is running druid with the faerie pet out, every time that little flittin finkin faerie casts a heal if it hits, combat.

Leave ia', zone, charges return, que, zone, hope it works, that is its current state, not simply "change your role" as you imply.
    Excise <The Fallen Sons>
    Mrfu <The Fallen Sons>
    Brutalsin <The Fallen Sons>

Soulwalker

Hit N, switch roles, then switch back. Will fix the problem in the short run.

Is this being fixed in today's hotfix , not holding my breathe! This is not just an IA or mentoring problem it exists in raids in PTW and NMR raids. If you die the abilities become unusable.
    Last edited by Sanivor; 11-02-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanivor View Post
    Is this being fixed in today's hotfix , not holding my breathe! This is not just an IA or mentoring problem it exists in raids in PTW and NMR raids. If you die the abilities become unusable.
    Not fixed. SoL die, rezzed, no charges...... let me mount up mid fight ride out into the sea till you break combat, change roles twice, rebuff run back in.....still NOT a viable workaround.
    Excise <The Fallen Sons>
    Mrfu <The Fallen Sons>
    Brutalsin <The Fallen Sons>

This actually seems worse in the last week. Every single time I die now, I lose the charge buff.

Was not the case a couple weeks ago.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sanivor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsin View Post
    Not fixed. SoL die, rezzed, no charges...... let me mount up mid fight ride out into the sea till you break combat, change roles twice, rebuff run back in.....still NOT a viable workaround.
    Agree completely, this is more than frustrating at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wylf View Post
    Agree completely, this is more than frustrating at this point in time.
    wondering if fixed before the expac going live today again I doubt it because making money with the xpac is more important then fixing problems with the game in its current state.
    Sanivin@Hailol

another lost opportunity to fix the saboteur bug that continues to hound players every time they play it
    Sanivin@Hailol

Soulwalker

Still not fixed as of 12/14/16

+ Reply to Thread