+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift Sab Patch Notes

Default Rift Sab Patch Notes

Just cause im curious, and i havent seen anyone else mention this, did anyone actually read the patch notes?

SABOTEUR
    * Saboteur has been completely rebuilt from the ground up as a 3 target cleave/AoE spec.
    * Key Points:
    - Many abilities have been pruned and/or reworked completely.
    - Charges have been changed to a personal resource that are used to cast Sticky Bombs.
    - Sticky Bombs are triggered by the Detonate ability (and Satchel Charge if talented).
    - Several reactives have been added to improve gameplay readability in general.

Unless i'm blind, I see no talent that procs stickies with Satchel Charge, was this a typo in the patch notes? Or are they actually supposed to proc stickies, cause as it stands, they don't, nor is there a point that lets them be procced by satchel charge.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5239422

Original Post here, just wondering if its actually intended not to be procced or not, would be nice to know sooner rather than a ninja fix to it without telling us, thanks!

Ascendant

Considering how weird sab plays it could be an oversight.
    My guess is the revamp is unfinished (unbelievable i know) considering it was released with HE proccing for free right out of the plane of the void.

Sachel procing charges will be hilarious tho.

Soulwalker

Default Functionality of Sticky Bombs

On a couple of my low level rogue toons, I added a Saboteur Role to try out the revamp. When I mentor the toon, I lose the use of Sticky Bombs. Even started a new rogue with Saboteur Role and the Sticky Bomb occasionally drops outs and I get it back when I gain a new level or I log off and then back in.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Because when it is working it is a great role.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Franwolf View Post
    On a couple of my low level rogue toons, I added a Saboteur Role to try out the revamp. When I mentor the toon, I lose the use of Sticky Bombs. Even started a new rogue with Saboteur Role and the Sticky Bomb occasionally drops outs and I get it back when I gain a new level or I log off and then back in.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Because when it is working it is a great role.
    yes, 1st test your stuff better Trion and please fix this role quick because i also want to play it.

+ Reply to Thread