+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SafraLynn

Thread: Weapon Upgrade Choice

Shadowlander

Default Weapon Upgrade Choice

On my Rogue, I Primarily play MM and Ranger,
    I already have my Warmonger off-hand. I also have enough Mats for either the (Raid 3) Enslaved Gods Greatbow [Ranged] or Enslaved Gods Stiletto [one-hand].

Which is better for MM and Ranger? I have read for other classes that the Ranged Weapon is a stat stick, but is that also true for a ranged Rogue?

I realize new levels are coming in 3-?? months, but why not upgrade if I can.

Thanks in advance for you your assistance.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by SafraLynn View Post
    On my Rogue, I Primarily play MM and Ranger,
    I already have my Warmonger off-hand. I also have enough Mats for either the (Raid 3) Enslaved Gods Greatbow [Ranged] or Enslaved Gods Stiletto [one-hand].

Which is better for MM and Ranger? I have read for other classes that the Ranged Weapon is a stat stick, but is that also true for a ranged Rogue?

I realize new levels are coming in 3-?? months, but why not upgrade if I can.

Thanks in advance for you your assistance.
    Guns/bows determine your dps for ranger/mm and bard. So get the enslaved gods bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    "I don't like what you're saying, so I'mma get triggered and shame you somehow." ~RIFT Forums, 2016

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Aayden View Post
    Guns/bows determine your dps for ranger/mm and bard. So get the enslaved gods bow.
    Thanks for the info!

Rift Master

Damage/healing for rogue abilities is determined by a combination of the "used" weapon's damage and Attack Points.

For ranged Rogue soul (MM, Ranger, Bard, Sab, Tactictian, Phys) abilities, they scale based on your ranged weapon.

For most melee soul abilities (Sin, NB, BD, RS, SB) ability, they scale based on on the weapon damage in your primary hand.

The last kicker may be the offhand/follow up abilities in BD. Their damage used to scale based on the weapon damage of your secondary ability. However, I think they may have been normalized now to scale on primary weapon instead.

Quote Originally Posted by SafraLynn View Post
    Aayden already answered your question, but for future reference:

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...them-here.html
    Last edited by Muspel; 08-29-2016 at 04:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread