+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fionn weapon proc changed

Plane Walker

Default Fionn weapon proc changed

COMET OF AHNKET
    * Replaced the activated abilities on Rogue daggers from Lord Fionn with passive abilities.

If I had known this was gonna happen I would've upgraded the Shroom Carver instead of the Huntsmen Edge, since I have the Telldros, Enigma Blade as my OH. Sucks to be me lol!
    Last edited by Gurgi of Prydain; 08-24-2016 at 08:27 AM.

Default What the hell is this crap.

Ye...so...wasted very hard to get Tower Sigils for a crappy proc.

Why did you Devs do this?

Is this a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzan View Post
    Ye...so...wasted very hard to get Tower Sigils for a crappy proc.

Why did you Devs do this?

Is this a mistake?
    It's because of the Lord Fionn reset on items? Too much damage -> Therefore nerf?

Plane Walker

The fix would've been the right thing to do back in May because both CoA weapons (Huntsmen's edge and Shroom carver) had the same proc. It's just the timing of the fix that really threw people off- many have upgraded and/or passed on weapon loot based on the procs not realizing that it would be changed later. If this fix were done back in May then we wouldn't have this issue, but since it's the end of August and many people already have itemized, maybe the best fix right now would have been to add another 1-hander like they did for the warriors.
    Last edited by Gurgi of Prydain; 08-24-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Default Not cool

Exactly as the post above said. Tower Sigils and relic weapon drops should not be trifled with lightly. It is expensive enough to correctly itemize one's gear as it is. Not to mention the hard work and good fortune invested in getting the Tower Sigils in the first place.

This impacted my gearing considerations incredibly as the CP dagger with the damage boost clicky is now preferred.....

Something must be done to rectify this.

Shadowlander

Default Rogue offhand

So fionn blade now has the same proc as the T3 weapons from MoM, i assume the procs don't stack? So we have no viable offhand procs for t3?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzan View Post
    Exactly as the post above said. Tower Sigils and relic weapon drops should not be trifled with lightly. It is expensive enough to correctly itemize one's gear as it is. Not to mention the hard work and good fortune invested in getting the Tower Sigils in the first place.

This impacted my gearing considerations incredibly as the CP dagger with the damage boost clicky is now preferred.....

Something must be done to rectify this.
    I mean if you have it you can equip it in your offhand and use the weapon that you used tower sigils on for your mainhand? Wdps is everything for rogues/warriors/primalists, weapon procs and on use procs don't matter when it comes to them being equipped in the mainhand or offhand slots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    "I don't like what you're saying, so I'mma get triggered and shame you somehow." ~RIFT Forums, 2016

Shadowlander

It kinda does when you now have a main hand and offhand with the same proc. They pulled the 8% dmg off the CoA weapons but left the Mom weapon with that proc. So now i have 2 of the follow up attack procs and no 8%.

Really should've made the CoA ones with their own proc rather than duplicating the mom offhand. My t3 offhand is probably going to get destroyed for the t2 ap proc. Glad to see trion has things under control, so glad i picked up a worthless weapon.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Tead View Post
    It kinda does when you now have a main hand and offhand with the same proc. They pulled the 8% dmg off the CoA weapons but left the Mom weapon with that proc. So now i have 2 of the follow up attack procs and no 8%.

Really should've made the CoA ones with their own proc rather than duplicating the mom offhand. My t3 offhand is probably going to get destroyed for the t2 ap proc. Glad to see trion has things under control, so glad i picked up a worthless weapon.
    the fion dagger will have follow up, while the dagger from shroom bro will continue to have the on use proc. They didn't break anything, they fixed a mistake in the itemization. All fion weapons have follow up procs.
    "I don't like what you're saying, so I'mma get triggered and shame you somehow." ~RIFT Forums, 2016

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Aayden View Post
    the fion dagger will have follow up, while the dagger from shroom bro will continue to have the on use proc. They didn't break anything, they fixed a mistake in the itemization. All fion weapons have follow up procs.
    http://imgur.com/fACzDmm

Not true. This warrior OH is from Fionn and it has the use proc.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Gurgi of Prydain View Post
    http://imgur.com/fACzDmm

Not true. This warrior OH is from Fionn and it has the use proc.
    that was added in like 3 weeks ago, the ahnket hammer has the follow up proc, and that has been in the game since CoA was released.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Aayden View Post
    that was added in like 3 weeks ago, the ahnket hammer has the follow up proc, and that has been in the game since CoA was released.
    Yes we know. And the rogue dagger was changed 2 days ago. So saying that all Fionn weapons have follow-up procs is factually incorrect?
    Last edited by Gurgi of Prydain; 08-26-2016 at 05:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread