+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dodgydruid
  • 1 Post By Nasacrim

Thread: Mad Genius

Shadowlander

Default Mad Genius

Hi all,

Just wondered if there was any guide to this Mad Genius preset that has appeared on my presets list as I quite like the idea of that but its a mind boggling array of rays, torrents, cores and engines that my poor brain has no idea on how to sift it through to make a playable class.

Thx in advance and yes I did use google...

61 tact is dead and nearly unviable in most cases. That preset should not exist.
    That said, the dps rotation is very similar or the same even to an old spec called tactman. If you look that one up you might find it.
    As far as healing works, should be the same as dpsing but with healing torrents and finishers and beams and core instead of the dps ones.

Its quite awful that is available as a preset tho.

Shadowlander

Cheers, I have seen one in IA using all the beams and dropping the cores etc but if its no good its a shame as it looks quite freaky fun to me

Will try the Tactman if I can find it, I like quirky stuff, if not will try the explosives expert as that looks quite unusual too.

Thx again

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgydruid View Post
    Cheers, I have seen one in IA using all the beams and dropping the cores etc but if its no good its a shame as it looks quite freaky fun to me

Will try the Tactman if I can find it, I like quirky stuff, if not will try the explosives expert as that looks quite unusual too.

Thx again
    Explosives Expert can be reduced to ~two buttons. Also, Saboteur is being completely changed on the PTS. Only a couple of the abilities will keep their names and none of them (except one) will retain their abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

+ Reply to Thread