+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mergrim

Thread: AP or Dmg for Bard hybrid?

Default AP or Dmg for Bard hybrid?

First, this is a solo spec that I like to use or duo with my girlfriend who normally plays necro.

I have been running 44 Bard 24 NB and toying with the off soul a bit. Im doing well in IA's with that build as well. I was looking at the ranger tree and trying to determine if all the AP in that tree would make up for all the Dmg skills in the NB tree.

And before anyone jumps in and says, 61 bard or nothing, I do raid as a 61 bard...I just really like the playstyle and like to use it solo/duo as well.

So, keeping 41 or 44 bard, could ranger work instead of NB? Already tried MM..pretty lackluster.

8 tactician off soul bumps up the AoE pretty well.

Telaran

Just go 41/24/ and 11 MM best dps in hybrid bard.

Tried this today, works great. thank you!

Nightbard is a wonderful spec and can be used in almost all cases other than raiding. I love out dps'ng people in NMRs and then pulling over 100k in a Sea of Ladon. It is like a novelty act but very, very fun.

I spec into NB almost the same as in MM with getting my crit up to 2980 and then stacking AP. I think crit works best since your damage hitters below 30 percent are extremely high and hit super hard with higher crit power!

Good luck and have fun!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    Nightbard is a wonderful spec and can be used in almost all cases other than raiding. I love out dps'ng people in NMRs and then pulling over 100k in a Sea of Ladon. It is like a novelty act but very, very fun.

I spec into NB almost the same as in MM with getting my crit up to 2980 and then stacking AP. I think crit works best since your damage hitters below 30 percent are extremely high and hit super hard with higher crit power!

Good luck and have fun!
    Could you please give me an idea of what your rotation looks like? Maybe thats where Im going wrong?

Im using 41b/24nb11mm. is that about what you do? Im doing 40-60k on the target dummies, depending on if its single or AoE dps...I am either out dpsing everyone, or severely lagging behind on others...but I am comparing the gear. I am in basically unimproved T1 gear with low level runes. I wish I liked the other dps builds, but bard "dps" rotation is so incredibly easy.
    Last edited by Zjosh86; 07-20-2016 at 05:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread