+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Bug Discussion thread is dead, so I have to place a new thread about 2 bugs.

Default Rogue Bug Discussion thread is dead, so I have to place a new thread about 2 bugs.

I have posted those two in Rogue Bug Discussion thread, but nobody ever payed any attention to it and it's been over a year.
    Number one (that should be posted in Warrior section probably) -
    Being in Stealth and standing near the group let's say at Black Garden, group get's cursed with Reaver skill called Dire Corupption, I receive no damage from Dire Corruption, it doesn't even attach on me, BUT the debuff called Power Leech (makes you deal less damage) does and wears off my stealth. Doesn't happen very often, but when it does I am close to punching a wall.
    Number two -
    Slip Away at Open PvP/Duels and at Warfronts.
    At Open PvP/Duels : for example a Cleric is channeling a spell "Nysyr's Rebuke" at me, when I use Slip Away it does it job cancelling the channel, same goes with the rest of channeling damage abilities (Flame Volley etc.)
    At Warfronts : Slip Away DOESN'T cancel any channeling damage abilities targeted at me, wich means I keep getting damaged when being in stealth until the channel is finished. Made me die a lot of times, couldn't help myself but hit the wall each time it happened.
    Thanks for having a look in here, please spread the butter so we can get it fixed.
    Last edited by Cuixmorte; 06-15-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Rogue Bug Discussion thread is dead, so I have to place a new thread about 2 bugs.-wall-hole.jpg
    Oh, forgot the wall.

+ Reply to Thread