+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Muspel

Thread: Suggestion for Assassin skill "Paralyzing Strike".

Default Suggestion for Assassin skill "Paralyzing Strike".

Greetings there fellas and developers.
    I am coming up with a suggestion to change the mechanic of that skill so it could catch up with Nightblade and also become more balanced and playable after developers took Debilitate effect from Weapon Barrage, wich is now just a simple interrupt.
    What I mean is to change the "Paralyzing Strike" to Debilitate, same as "Smother" does instead of stun.
    By the way I never really understood why Debilitate was taken away from Weapon Barrage, but I guess that many people complained about such important skill to be accesible with just 12 points in Bladedancer tree.
    Last edited by Cuixmorte; 06-12-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Any feedbacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuixmorte View Post
    Greetings there fellas and developers.
    I am coming up with a suggestion to change the mechanic of that skill so it could catch up with Nightblade and also become more balanced and playable after developers took Debilitate effect from Weapon Barrage, wich is now just a simple interrupt.
    What I mean is to change the "Paralyzing Strike" to Debilitate, same as "Smother" does instead of stun.
    By the way I never really understood why Debilitate was taken away from Weapon Barrage, but I guess that many people complained about such important skill to be accesible with just 12 points in Bladedancer tree.
    ...How does nerfing the skill help Assassin to "catch up" to Nightblade? Debilitates are strictly worse than stuns.
    Last edited by Muspel; 06-14-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    ...How does nerfing the skill help Assassin to "catch up" to Nightblade? Debilitates are strictly worse than stuns.
    Why do you think so? With that change you can do nice CC lock. Normally it shares DR timer with foul play so you have to wait about 6 sec to use paralyzing strike after foul play, otherwisely you will see "immune"

Quote Originally Posted by Cuixmorte View Post
    Why do you think so? With that change you can do nice CC lock. Normally it shares DR timer with foul play so you have to wait about 6 sec to use paralyzing strike after foul play, otherwisely you will see "immune"
    That is not how CC DR works. Debilitates and stuns are in the same "group", and share an immunity timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    That is not how CC DR works. Debilitates and stuns are in the same "group", and share an immunity timer.
    Oh, really?
    /delete thread then, sorry for lack of knowledge, I thought that they aren't in the same group...

+ Reply to Thread