+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gery
  • 1 Post By Wylf
  • 1 Post By Flashmemory

Thread: Rogue Pvp

Default Rogue Pvp

Are there any other resources out there for pvp builds? I know about Grims guides, but was wondering if there are any more?

Ghostwheel@Vigil

RIFT Guide Writer

You can apply the pve guides for pvp too. Specs are largely the same except for pvp you might want to do swaps like taking 5 in riftstalker instead of 5 in nb subsoul and grabbing all the CC you can rather than a weak dps talent.

Rift Chaser

Not sure if this is what you are looking for:
    1. Burninalways' Compendium Here
    2. Guide to Farming T3 Gear Fragments of Darkness
    3. Warfront Guides Here
    4. Port Scion - How to win

Good luck.

RIFT Guide Writer

I used to write guides for Rogue PvP/PvE. I lost interest in the game. I been trying to come back however the game just does not interest me like it did.

The game did not change significantly since 2012.You are going to use MM or NB/RS. Assassin does not have enough mobility for PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    I used to write guides for Rogue PvP/PvE. I lost interest in the game. I been trying to come back however the game just does not interest me like it did.

The game did not change significantly since 2012.You are going to use MM or NB/RS. Assassin does not have enough mobility for PvP.

This is not true at all. Domination maps give assassins a stellar advantage because they can spawn camp and stealth cap. They are also very useful in Blights Antechamber for stealth capping. If you are over gearing the other player like if the player is in the low 70Kish range of HP you will decimate them if they are in high dps specs including MM unless you are under geared. If you are undergeared you can still play sin but your goal would be to put points on the board mostly for those maps. If not on those maps you can always go bard or physician for support or mm and ranger for dps and stick to the zerg or healers.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 05-14-2016 at 04:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread