+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CaptGregg

Thread: Rogue "sticky" posts.

Telaran

Unhappy Rogue "sticky" posts.

Think I am probably swimming against the current on this but, can we get the Dev’s to do something about the Sticky threads in the Rogue Forums please. Sticky threads IMHO ought to be important posts, relevant, and current
    Sticky: Rogue Bug Discussion- Rift 3.1—last post 11/4/2015, 5 months old and thought we are now Rift 3.6

Sticky: Upcoming Rogue Changes - 3.1 and beyond—Last Post 7/20/15, 9 months ago

Sticky: *NEW* Rogue Guides Section—Last post 3/30/15, more than a year ago.

Sticky: Rogue Presets—Last Post 4/24/14, two years old.
    I understand that that these forums cannot be updated daily, probably not weekly or even monthly, but if there is no activity for six months or more, perhaps the sticky ought to dissolve. If info is being posted about Rift 3.1 and we are on 3.6 shouldn’t the Post be reworked or updated? Hey, I am just asking.

I also get that for all the veterans out there this is no big deal, but for new or returning players these forums could be extremely helpful.

Rift Chaser

Agree with you, and would suggest (and not trying to hijack your post) that it appears most if not all class forums are in need of an overhaul.

+1

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Wylf View Post
    Agree with you, and would suggest (and not trying to hijack your post) that it appears most if not all class forums are in need of an overhaul.

+1
    I did not interpret your message as a hijack. Appreciate the support.

+ Reply to Thread