+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shadeborn Feedback Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Shadeborn Feedback Thread

Now that Shadeborn is on PTS in open beta, this is the place to give feedback and suggestions!
    Lead Designer - RIFT

Kay!

Rift Chaser

Innumerable Shadows - is it not supposed to have a cooldown? Or are we supposed to keep it up 100% of the time, but not spamming it due to the large energy cost?

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Harumph View Post
    Innumerable Shadows - is it not supposed to have a cooldown? Or are we supposed to keep it up 100% of the time, but not spamming it due to the large energy cost?
    You should be able to keep it up 100% of the time fairly easily I recommend not clipping it unless you need to because you can energy starve.
    Systems Designer - Rift
    Warriors and Rogues for life!

Innumerable Shadows doesn't appear to be working. Won't let me use Mirrored Strike or Shadow Flurry outside of melee range.

Also, is this intended? For a 2 minute cd, 90 damage seems rather small.
    Shadeborn Feedback Thread-2016-03-17.png

This spec seems to scream pvp for me. Mitigation, 2 charges (1 with stun), interrupt, break free, range buff, only 1 1hr buff, heal based on damage...
    Last edited by Artewig; 03-17-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Also, is this intended? For a 2 minute cd, 90 damage seems rather small.
    Attachment 27744
    That should be 90%
    Systems Designer - Rift
    Warriors and Rogues for life!

It looks neat.
    I think turning Strangulate into a 1hr selfbuff where every 3 seconds your next ability deals x more damage would benefit target swapping, make the soul itself feel more fluid and lessen the impact of having a 30 sec uncleanseable dot in pvp.

Hit someone with that, rip leaving combat or swap spec.
    Last edited by Nasacrim; 03-17-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasacrim View Post
    It looks neat.
    I think turning Strangulate into a 1hr selfbuff where every 3 seconds your next ability deals x more damage would benefit target swapping, make the soul itself feel more fluid and lessen the impact of having a 30 sec uncleanseable dot in pvp.

Hit someone with that, rip leaving combat or swap spec.
    Edit: Nevermind... I completely missed part of strangulate (I thought using a finisher canceled Strangulate as well as consumed Blackout stacks... oops). Yeah a ticking dot like that could cause problems. Since you have to be within 35m for Bond of Night for any transfer damage, maybe put a range limit on strangulate (If that's even feasible).
    Last edited by Artewig; 03-17-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Just make hits from 1hr Strangulate selfbuff im suggesting have a chance for blackout to proc too.
    Basically, it would work with Stangulate HITS intead of ticks.

Also, you guys gonna make me apply Void touch on my main target and my Bound of Night target too? Q.Q
    Last edited by Nasacrim; 03-17-2016 at 07:45 PM.

Just a QoL suggestion, can Shadow Grip get the same range limit as Sudden Appearance, the 3-35m? Using Shadow Grip while standing in melee range teleports me to the other side of the mob facing away from the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasacrim View Post
    Also, you guys gonna make me apply Void touch on my main target and my Bound of Night target too? Q.Q
    That and idk how I feel about Scything Night only doing damage to the Bond of Night target. I feel like it should do some damage to your target.
    Last edited by Artewig; 03-17-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    That and idk how I feel about Scything Night only doing damage to the Bond of Night target. I feel like it should do some damage to your target.
    When i checked, it was hitting 2x2 times, so i assume it hits both?

Strangulate on the other hand was only hitting my target and not my BoN target at all.

Tons of tooltips need work too. Its nearly 6am here, ill post stuff tomorrow if ppl dont do it first, too tired

Rift Chaser

This spec with BD side will be awesome in PvP. I will feel like a warrior xD
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Rift Chaser

Shadow Flurry procs poisons on every hit. Makes assassin hybrid very strong. Maybe too strong.

Also, Shadow Grip should be renamed. Sounds like a pull ability, but it's a charge. I wish it was a pull though.

Shadowlander

Are there going to be masteries that directly relate to this spec in the future?
    Last edited by Zalenak; 03-18-2016 at 07:15 PM.
    Drainthemgood@Faeblight
    Phases@Faeblight

Damage seems a bit overtuned now. Also, there were tons of viable hybrids, but with what the 61 soul can do now, rly no point for them
    Last edited by Nasacrim; 03-18-2016 at 08:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast