+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Group Therapy - Not Firing

Soulwalker

Default Group Therapy - Not Firing

If I'm in an IA raid and use Group Therapy, sometimes it doesn't fire but still uses my combo points. Originally we thought it was because 2 rogues used GT and they don't stack...but that's not the case.

I can't seem to narrow down a common thing happening at the same time that causes it to not work. Sometimes I can try 4 times in a row to set it off and it uses combo points every time but doesn't fire.

Very annoying.

I can't say I've ever see it not fire. What are you using to see if it is going off?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

How are you testing? How many people are in your group?

Group Therapy only hits 10 people, so if there's more, it's possible the person you are watching doesn't get it

On top of what Forbiddenlake said, Group Therapy also smart targets, so if you have full health, it won't necessarily hit you depending on the health of others in your group. So I wouldn't rely on kalerts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

Ah well that would be it then. After doing some testing on what you said in an IA, that does appear to be the case. Although I don't get the buff (and so doesn't appear as an alert) other people are getting it so it is working.

Thanks all.

+ Reply to Thread