+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FateStayNight

Thread: BiS / stat weight calculator?

Default BiS / stat weight calculator?

Is there a spreadsheet somewhere that lets one calculate one's stat weights and/or list items by total stat weight (aka find BiS)?
    I have one for Cleric and Warrior, but I searched and was unable to find one for Rogue
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-26-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Would Riftscene's [outdated] stat-weight BIS listings still work out? You can change the values yourself to find all pieces that currently exist in the game.

That'd help with one part yeah, but then my problem is "what stat weights should I use?". The spreadsheets I've seen take into account spec and rotation and current gear and calculate weights based on all those factors.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-26-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    That'd help with one part yeah, but then my problem is "what stat weights should I use?". The spreadsheets I've seen take into account spec and rotation and current gear and calculate weights based on all those factors.
    The Riftscene one gives a very rough idea but it's missing some commonly played spec and has old no-longer-viable hybrids on them.

At least warriors like us has Sedvick doing the BiS sheet. What happened to the Rogue boys?
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 01-26-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    The Riftscene one gives a very rough idea but it's missing some commonly played spec and has old no-longer-viable hybrids on them.

At least warriors like us has Sedvick doing the BiS sheet. What happened to the Rogue boys?
    Thus why I said outdated .

Telaran

+ Reply to Thread