+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Change Bulls Eye to 100% crit rate

Default Change Bulls Eye to 100% crit rate

The recent shaman changes remind us how MM is still a sub tier spec. Some players use it for fun but it's certainly not competitive. The solution is to approach fixing it the same way Shaman was fixed: Change bulls eye to 100% crit rate, not 25%.

Champion

They should also change the "Focused Fire" Buff from Tempest to 100% crit.
    Kappa

<Transcendent>

I vote no.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Ascendant

To be fair bull's eye WAS an auto crit... tho it was only for 1 hit like an indefinitely inferior version of rage of the north. It works fine so there's no need to change it. Tho the whole marksman burst is still heavily depending on RNG. Even with the bonus crit from bullseye and barbed shot stacked together sentry battery still routinely go on full channel without any crit (or the entire channel would crit)

Like I said before almost all valid dps specs are hurting by their biggest attacks being unreliable and subjected to RNG... imaging your empower shot or DES auto crit... imaging Paragon's follow ups or reaping harvest auto crit... or fulminate, cinder burst and flame volley auto crit pretty crazy right? imaging your shaman's massive blow... nvm

Don't get me wrong tho, Bullseye having auto crit will be super nice to have (what's not nice about having auto crit on your most damaging attacks srsly)... its almost like having Shaman's rage of the north... and then everyone would want shaman auto crit then the game becomes super aids to play.

Bull's Eye should be auto crit only if MM's sustain burst is reduced... and same reasoning apply that MM sustain burst should only be nerfed unless they have access to faceroll controlled insane bursts like inquisitor and pyromancer.

As for people who think MM is overpowered now they really have no clue... they probably has no idea MM used to be able to spam instant Empowered Shot and Deadeye Shot nonstop for 15 seconds straight... talking about bursts...

Lastly shout out to Warrior devs, removed the hidden 50% PvP damage reduction on charged and double pulse already so Tempest could have some PvP fun.

No. Assassin is in more need of a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLivia View Post
    No. Assassin is in more need of a buff.
    Uhhh, what?
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    Like I said before almost all valid dps specs are hurting by their biggest attacks being unreliable and subjected to RNG... imaging your empower shot or DES auto crit... imaging Paragon's follow ups or reaping harvest auto crit... or fulminate, cinder burst and flame volley auto crit pretty crazy right? imaging your shaman's massive blow... nvm
    http://i.imgur.com/1kGild0.jpg

des and empowered hit for more than a massive blow including brutalize ticks on crit, so nah, they'll never auto crit. average mb is 10k and i'm eating 20k deadeyes.

mm needs a gigantic nerf in pvp.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post

des and empowered hit for more than a massive blow including brutalize ticks on crit, so nah, they'll never auto crit. average mb is 10k and i'm eating 20k deadeyes.

This.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    Uhhh, what?
    * in PvP

Forgot to add that. People tend to forget some play Rift for PvP, but I swear, there's a whole dozen of us.
    Last edited by DeLivia; 01-25-2016 at 01:06 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post

You were doing 10k dps over 45secs compared to my MM 7k and gear isn't even that different. MM is only good IF he crits. Deadeye, ES and Calc don't crit? No kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Riseofseren View Post
    You were doing 10k dps over 45secs compared to my MM 7k
    so? mm is ranged.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Ascendant

Anyways people need to stop suggesting more auto crit (unless it's for reaver or something) having 1 spec being aids in game is bad enough, we sure don't need more.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 01-25-2016 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    Anyways people need to stop suggesting more auto crit (unless it's for reaver or something) having 1 spec being aids in game is bad enough, we sure don't need more.
    Shaman has Force crit massive blow, Force crit rage of the north. Inquisitor has Fanaticism.
    Harbinger has the stealth shadow thing. Pyro has _______
    Marksman has Bull's eye. Sin/NB/Meleehybrid has _______
    Ranged Warrior has ________ (No idea don't play warrior much), Melee warrior has _________(No idea don't play warrior much).
    Ranged Primalist has _________, Melee primalist has _____________.

Crit rate is next to everything in pvp. At the moment clerics do have it the best and always have. In terms of Crit Rate. In PVP.

Rift Disciple

I'd prefer it to reset the cooldown on rapid fire shot instead to make the rotation smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by Liandell View Post
    The recent shaman changes remind us how MM is still a sub tier spec. Some players use it for fun but it's certainly not competitive. The solution is to approach fixing it the same way Shaman was fixed: Change bulls eye to 100% crit rate, not 25%.
    MM is not meant to be the rogue top dps spec- its our top ranged spec, but melee is almost always the top dps spec.

Branch out, learn assassin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast